Untitled Part 61

Wu Ziqing didn't expect her happiness to come so suddenly. The night before, she should confess her failure and reflect on what else she did not do well. At this moment, Ren Yue told herself that she could try?

"Are you sure? You can't go back on what you said!" Wu Ziqing stood up excitedly with a look of disbelief.

Ren Yue didn't feel annoyed when she watched the person in front of such a big movement. She smiled gently and said, "I think you really need to fight for what kind of life you want. I really like your attitude of never admitting defeat, we can try it~ "

She also suddenly wanted to understand in an instant that the most feared thing in this world is her own heart, especially when it comes to feelings. If she has always resisted, it will never be improved.

So she is not so much about giving Wu Ziqing a chance, but rather giving herself a chance, giving herself a chance to go out tempted, especially seeing the relationship between Jiang Xiaoxiao and Zhong Tong, she suddenly wanted to experience such a feeling. Up.

And through such a period of time with Wu Ziqing, Ren Yue has changed her a lot. She is not as distracted and unreliable as she imagined. On the contrary, she is a very reliable person. Wu Ziqing pays great attention to details, and sometimes she can immediately notice the slightest discomfort.

Except for a woman who came out to make a fuss when I was having dinner with her for the first time, I have never seen anyone around her show up after that. Such a period of time is enough for Ren Yue to believe her seriousness, so I will speak in front of her today. In this case.

"Hahahaha I'm so happy!" Wu Ziqing rushed over excitedly and wanted to hug Ren Yue, but when he reached her, the hand stretched out came back awkwardly. He stood there and stomped around in circles, his excitement was beyond words.

Ren Yue raised her eyebrows and smiled when she looked at the person in front of him who was so excited as a child, and took a step forward to grab her messy hand, and took the initiative to hug her.

Wu Ziqing was so excited at this moment that she didn't know what to do, but after all, she was someone who had seen the world. After hugging for a while, she calmed down. She embraced Ren Yue's waist with her hands and the corners of her mouth raised.

Ren Yue also smiled. She took a small step back and prepared to end the hug. Unexpectedly, the hand on the waist was loosened a little, but someone refused to let her go so easily.

"You..." Let go. Before the next two words were spoken, her lips were covered with a touch of softness. Ren Yue widened her eyes and looked at the person close at hand with her eyes closed. She felt her lips tremble. He closed his eyes with a smile, quietly enjoying the kiss.

The obedience of the person in her arms made Wu Ziqing bolder as if she had been encouraged. She was no longer satisfied with the superficial touch, and moved her hand up to support Ren Yues head to deepen the kiss...

Although Ren Yue has lived for more than 20 years, It was the first time that she had experienced such a battle. Her face flushed with the kiss, and at the end she patted Wu Ziqing on the back to indicate that she would not be able to hold on.

Wu Ziqing received the signal, she withdrew her head reluctantly, and looked at Ren Yue who was flushed with a smile.

Ren Yue just suffocated her breath and turned her face red. It took her half a minute to get over after someone left, but the redness on her face didn't fade so quickly, she stared at that smirk. At a glance, she really hit her face when she just praised her for her carefulness!