Untitled Part 38

"Oh yeah, why haven't I heard of it!" Zhong Tong stood up expressionlessly and took out the breakfast he bought, and said in a warm voice: "Eat breakfast first,-after the doctor comes to check, we will go back." She opened the lunch box, which contained vegetable and lean meat porridge, and a box of steamed dumplings.

"If you buy something that is not as delicious as you made, you will just have some." Zhong Tong took off his chopsticks and handed it to Jiang Xiaoxiao, motioning her to eat breakfast quickly.

Jiang Xiaoxiao raised his eyebrows, thinking that this guy could just want to make fun of him-she would be expressionless, look-how to deal with you when I go back!

Yesterday she came home and she felt uncomfortable. She thought that the weather might be too hot and then she had a period. Since she hadnt rested for a few days, she wanted to sleep-she would be fine, so she turned on the air conditioner. Go to sleep.

She felt self-heating until the end of her sleep,-I wanted to wake up but couldn't wake up, still had a sense of suffocation, until finally my consciousness gradually became blurred, and she didn't know what happened in the middle, when she woke up again I was already in the hospital, and there was no one else beside me. After I heard that my wife had gone out to buy food, I had a few conversations with other people in the ward.

But to be honest, Jiang Xiaoxiao heard the gossip that her patients told her that it spread throughout the hospital last night. She was distressed. Although others regarded it as a joke after dinner, as the client, she was full. She was so touched that she didn't expect to be so important to Zhong Tong, and she didn't expect to be able to get Zhong Tong's careless love after rebirth. In general, she was still very lucky.

After eating a few bites of breakfast at random, Zhong Tong called the doctor to check on Jiang Xiaoxiao-next, after confirming that there was no major problem, they were ready to go home.

Last night Wu Ziqing came to the hospital and gave Zhong Tong a change of clothes. After all, she couldn't wear her pants anymore, so Zhong Tong dared to go out and buy breakfast generously today.

However, Zhong Tong did not expect that the incident last night would spread throughout the hospital. When she was out of the ward today, she heard some people talking. She didn't care much at the time, but she didn't expect it to reach Jiang Xiaoxiao's ears. You can't care less about this.

Originally, I was thinking about letting her live more-for observation in the Tianyuan Hospital, but now Zhong Tong has also changed his mind, and directly helped Jiang Xiaoxiao out of the hospital and took a taxi and went home. Anyway, there is no big problem, as well as rest at home. -Such!

The two sat side by side in the back seat, Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled-looking straight at Zhong Tong, she watched like that without speaking, until she was annoyed by others.

"What are you looking at?" Zhong Tong was expressionless. In her life creed, only expressionlessness can hide the emotions of Chi. As it is now, she doesn't want to be seen uncomfortable by those around her.

"Look at you~" Jiang Xiaoxiao said with a smile, and in order to prove what he said, he held his chin and stared at him.

Zhong Tong—Pushing Jiang Xiaos face away with her hand, she said faintly, Whats so good about me, please sit down quickly — Ill be motion sick again! She didnt believe it would be a little bit when the time came. People around you will not be anxious when things happen!

Last night, I was concerned and messed up, Zhong Tong thought about it carefully—fortunately, no one took pictures, otherwise her face would really have no place to rest.