Untitled Part 58

With Zhong Jingyis seat, Zhong Tong can devote himself to solving the mess. What should be expelled, what should be replaced, she is not afraid of the loss of customer resources, with the influence of Qiji Group. Companies that dont work with them will have to go over here in the end!

It's just that the company's vitality was greatly injured after the blood exchange, and many leaders of important departments have been replaced. If Zhong Jingyi had not been in the company, Zhong Tong would really not be able to suppress this turmoil.

Fortunately, the previous strength is good. After experiencing such a big internal turmoil, she can still maintain operations, but the development is much slower than before. However, these Zhongtongs feel that it does not matter. As long as the company is still there, she is confident in a short time. Return to the previous development speed within!

Jiang Xiaoxiaos recent secretive support from Ren Yue has caused the three new officials to be on fire. She knows Ren Yues purpose for promoting herself. Her department is the core department of the company, but there have been many emergencies in it. Big problem!

In terms of personnel, some Jiang Xiaoxiao, who hasn't produced a product for a long time, directly formulated an assessment system that uses R&D products to speak. On a weekly basis, every week, if someone fails to develop a suitable product, they will be downgraded. Some are used to fishing. Suddenly overwhelmed by this system, I wanted to resist but couldn't find a reason to resist, so I had to bite the bullet and work hard.

The two people are getting busier and busier at work. They meet every day when they go home at night, but it is precisely because of the short time to get together each day that their relationship has become better and better.

On this day, Jiang Xiaoxiao and Zhong Tong made an appointment to rest today. It has been a long time since the two of them went out to eat alone. Zhong Tong had made arrangements with Jiang Xiaoxiao the night before, so it was early this morning. They went out.

Zhong Tong drove the car and kept the corner of her mouth up. She took advantage of the opportunity to look in the rearview mirror and glanced at the person in the co-pilot from time to time.

"What are you looking at? Concentrate on driving!" Jiang Xiaoxiao said with a smile. She was almost stunned when she took the drivers license test recently, so she paid special attention to some small details when driving. Although she was sitting in the vice Driving, but the heart is already simulating driving according to the road conditions, and Zhong Tong's sneak peeks are all in her eyes.

Zhong Tong raised her eyebrows and smiled and said: "Otherwise, you can drive, I can see more attentively while sitting in the co-pilot~" She said so, but she still looked ahead and carefully observed the road conditions.

"I won't dare to drive your car until I get the driver's license in half a month~" Jiang Xiaoxiao sighed and chuckled. A newbie who just took his driver's license dared to drive a luxury car and wander around outside.

Although he was very busy at work during this period, Jiang Xiaoxiao took the time to take the drivers license test. The first and second subjects have passed, but the third has never found time to practice driving. Today I wanted to let Zhong Tong accompany him to practice driving. Yes, but looking at the car at the moment, she didn't dare to open this mouth.

"Uh-huh~ I dare not drive this car, then you want to drive that car~" Zhong Tongxiemei smiled, but she said so ambiguously that it was a perfectly normal sentence.