Untitled Part 46

Gotta look this angry! Zhong Tong didn't care about Jiang Xiaoxiao's attitude anymore, she smiled and hugged directly up to the rogue and said, "Wife, are you angry? I was wrong and I shouldn't get up and go back to the room in the middle of the night!"

"It's okay!" Jiang Xiaoxiao still said blankly: "Where do you like to sleep is your freedom. I just don't like sleeping with the door open."

"How can it be okay? I was wrong and I shouldn't run out in the middle of the night. What was wrong was that I locked my door. I didn't mean to hide from you, it's just...it's just..." Zhong Tong didn't say anything for a long time.

Jiang Xiaoxiao struggled to escape the hug, and she said coldly: "I have to go to wash Yan and make breakfast. It doesn't matter if you are late, Mr. Zhong, I can't be late for work just now."

"Hey, my wife, dont be angry~ I was just because Wu Ziqing sent me some videos yesterday. I wanted to watch the videos before going to bed but I was not as embarrassed to tell you. Thats why I misunderstood you. I was wrong wife. ~" Zhong Tong gritted his teeth and told the truth. If you have no face, you have no face. What kind of face is needed in front of his wife!

"What video?" This answer surprised her, Jiang Xiaoxiao asked curiously.

In fact, she slept very well in the first half of the night, and in the second half of the night she woke up suddenly without knowing what was going on, but when she woke up she found that Zhong Tong was no longer in bed!

Jiang Xiaoxiao originally thought Zhong Tong was going to the bathroom, but she didn't expect to see anyone back after waiting for a long time. She got up and turned on the light in the room and saw that Zhong Tong's slippers were still in the room, but After looking around, no one was seen.

The door of Zhong Tong's room was closed. Jiang Xiaoxiao remembered her abnormality before going to bed. She twisted the doorknob in a tentative mood. The good guy really locked the door again!

Jiang Xiaoxiao was anxious at the time, and she thought that if you don't want to sleep with me, it's okay, why should you sneak back to your room to sleep in the middle of the night, and lock the door several times. They are the only ones at home. Who else can two people lock the door against besides defending themselves?

She was so angry that she wanted to smash the door on the spot, and wanted to see if she could sleep more comfortably in the room alone. If that's the case, then don't sleep together in the future. You can't talk about this relationship anymore!

Its really easy to think all of a sudden when emotions come up. Jiang Xiaoxiao felt for a while that Zhong Tong was pursuing herself just because he was bored and wanted to find someone to fall in love, and then he felt that Zhong Tong must have someone else to avoid him. Sleeping with herself, and she has reached that point so many times, and they are almost together in a real sense, but Zhong Tong can always stop at critical moments, she obviously doesn't love herself!

The more Jiang Xiaoxiao thought about it, the more aggrieved. She thought to herself that since this person doesn't love herself, what's the point of smashing the door by herself, she turned around and went back to her room to lock the door, and when she lay back on the bed, she didn't hide under the quilt and cry. I closed my eyes and started sleeping.

This is a habit that Jiang Xiaoxiao has developed since he was a child. When he was a child, he cried too much. When he grew up, she would not cry easily. Even if she was wronged by the sky, she would not shed tears easily. , If there is any, sleep a little longer, and leave any problems to be solved after waking up.