Untitled Part 6

Tearfully ate a whole dumpling into his stomach, Zhong Tong touched his supported stomach and sighed that it was delicious!

A good breakfast, no worries at work for a day, Zhong Tong did not rush to get off work near the end of get off work time, but called his friend Wu Ziqing over.

"My God, what day is it today? Your President Zhong actually took the initiative to call me on a working day!" As soon as the call was connected, Wu Ziqing's loud voice came, and Zhong Tong hurriedly put the phone farther away. Far.

"Are you free tonight? I want to have a meal with you." Zhong Tong was too lazy to chat with Wu Zi. She knew the character of her friend. If she didn't tell her the purpose of the call first, her friend would definitely be able to chat with her for several hours. Without stopping!

Wu Ziqing directly let go of the person in his arms and walked to the window with a smile and said, "Of course I have to be free. How could I be out of time for your President Zhong to treat me! By the way, do you want me to bring a few companions with me? Tell me, I have met several beautiful, eye-catching and sensible people these days, I believe there is always one that suits you!"

"Come on, I will send you the location in a while!" Zhong Tong hung up the phone after finishing talking, her friend Recently it has become increasingly unreliable!

People always yearn for pure love, but Wu Ziqing turned herself into a sea king after the beginning of love. The longest object of her was no more than two months, and the shortest half day did not. The key is that the predecessors did not complain at all!

Wu Ziqing was acquainted with Zhong Tong in the business school. At that time, when they knew that they had become friends, all the teachers and classmates' jaws were shocked. He never expected that the schoolmaster Zhong Tong, who ranked first in all aspects of comprehensive transcripts, would follow Wu Ziqing, who skipped classes all day, drinking and fighting, had a countless score and had such a good time!

However, everyone in the business school is very clear about who they are. Everyone, regardless of the grading family, is a big resource, so the teachers are just surprised but will never interfere with everyone's friendship.

As a friend of more than ten years, Wu Ziqing has given Zhong Tong a lot of people, but Zhong Tong devoted all his energy to his career without any emotional fluctuations. Not in the minority, but she has never even talked about a relationship!

Wu Ziqing smiled carelessly at the hung up phone, and blinked at the quiet and obedient person waiting for him on the sofa.

He shook his head and slid down to the sofa and leaned over to reward him with a fragrant kiss... Send Wu Ziqing a After finishing the address, Zhong Tong sent another text message to Wang Jing, asking her to take care of her own breakfast every morning. The amount is not too much but there are more varieties. She recalled the taste of dumplings this morning and curled her lips.

Thinking that since her rebirth, she hasnt eaten Jiang Xiaoxiaos special meals for herself, and her attitude towards herself is not as enthusiastic as before, so that Zhong Tong has the illusion that her rebirth has actually come to parallel time and space. It's just that this illusion was confirmed after she saw Wu Ziqing that it was really just an illusion, and this world is still the world before her!

She has short, clean gray-brown hair and exquisite facial features like a prince from a comic. Although she is a girl, even a jeans t-shirt can make her unabashedly bloom her handsome!