Untitled Part 8

To Zhong Tongs disappointment, there is only one straight line in Jiang Xiaoxiaos circle of friends. Generally, in this case, either he is blocked, or the dynamic is set for only three days. It can be seen that there is no posting to the circle of friends in these three days. As for whether its never been posted to Moments!

I can't get to know Jiang Xiaoxiao from the circle of friends, so I can't ask directly. Zhong Tong frowned and couldn't sleep anymore, thinking what would I do for her tomorrow?

Early the next morning, Jiang Xiaoxiao went out to the stall with dark circles under his eyes, and his lack of energy caused him to take several wrong breakfasts for the customers.

"Sorry, sister Xiaoying, I made it spicy, I'll help you make another one!" Jiang Xiaoxiao said with an apology, bending over.

The old customer Xiaoying waved his hand and smiled: "It's okay, you can help me make one more spicy one. I will take both of them." After scanning the QR code and paying again, Xiaoying joked: "Xiao Little, you didn't have a good rest last night. It's not a relationship anymore~" He blinked smirkly after speaking.

"Sister Xiaoying, what are you talking about! I just prepared the ingredients late last night and didn't sleep well. Here are the pancakes that were not spicy. Take them." Jiang Xiaoxiao said with a grin, holding the packing bag in both hands. Xiaoying.

"You should also fall in love at your age!" Xiaoying continued, "But you also have to pay more attention to rest. You can't make money, and your body comes first."

"I know. Thank you, Sister Xiaoying~" Jiang Xiaoxiao blinked her eyes mischievously. She felt very warm in her heart for the sincere concern of customers for her, but if they knew that they had been married for two years, they would be surprised!

After being busy for almost two hours, Jiang Xiaoxiao still didnt see Zhong Tong coming to work today. She thought that the man might have gone straight up from the garage. It might be a whim to buy breakfast the day before. After all, what about a boss like this? Would be willing to eat breakfast at my own stall!

However, she said last night that she was going to cook for herself, and she didn't know if it was true or not. Jiang Xiaojing thought about going back early today to make up for a night's sleep. Should she have something to eat when she wakes up?

"My grandmother fell down..." A cry interrupted Jiang Xiaoxiao's thoughts. She looked up and found that it was Xiao Xing'er running towards herself with bare feet!

Jiang Xiaoxiao's brows twitched, and she had a bad premonition in her heart. She picked up Xiao Xing'er with one hand and pushed the cart with one hand and hurried to Granny Zhang's house.

Sitting in the office with dark circles under his eyes, Zhong Tong relished the breakfast that Wang Jing had bought for himself, and at the same time was thinking about what to make tonight.

She thought about it all night and didnt think about it. She downloaded no less than ten cooking apps on her mobile phone, read hundreds of recipes, and failed to pick a suitable dish, so that the few who fell asleep When I was in my dream, I was reading the recipes, and in the end I really made a table of dishes by myself, but the table of dishes disappeared in an instant with the ringing of the alarm clock!

After finishing the last sip of soy milk, Zhong Tong called Wang Jing.

"Mr. Zhong, are you looking for me for something?" Wang Jing thought to himself that the secretary to the president has become a personal assistant, but it is great to get two salaries!