Rumours

Charlie's P.O.V

I helped Skyler over to the couch, proving I was right. "Please, just let me go to school tomorrow. I promise I'll take it easy." She said with pleading eyes. "I can't stop you from going but I don't think its a good idea." I stated as I sat down beside her.

She was so adorable. She was spread out on the couch but she was so little that she didn't even reach both ends. I sat at the top and she rested her head on my lap. She was so cute.

"I'm going and you can't stop me." She stated, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Besides we have that show tomorrow night." She added. "I forgot about that." I said truthfully. I don't even know what I'm doing for it at this stage.

"Wanna play random question game?" She asked out of nowhere. "Sure." I agreed. "What's your middle name?" I asked. "No." She said simply. "Please." I begged.

"My turn. What's your favourite colour?" She asked. "Probably blue." I replied.

"Cool." She nodded. We continued playing and I couldn't help but get caught in her eyes each time she looked up at me. Her dark brown eyes were so beautiful. Its like they drew me in.

"Charlie?" Sky asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I asked. "Aren't you going to answer your phone?" She laughed. I didn't even realise my phone was ringing. I picked it up and pressed the answer button.

"Hello?" I asked. "Charlie where are you? Did you forget you have that live interview?" My manager asked angrily. "Shit I completely forgot." I panicked standing up. "You better get here quickly." He added. How am I meant to leave Skyler alone?

"Yeah sure thing." I agreed and hung up. "Sky, I'm going to have to go. I have this big live interview that I can't miss. I'm really sorry." I apologised.

Skyler's P.O.V

"It's fine." I smiled. It isn't his fault that he had to leave. It isn't like I expected him to stay forever. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" His eyes filled with concern. "I'm sure. Now go have fun." I ordered. He gave me a gentle hug, in case he hurt me, and then exited through the front door.

I was lonely without his presence. I checked the time to see it was 9:30 in the morning. I thought it was much later than that but I suppose I was awake early. It had only been a few hours since we left the hospital.

I was alone and bored out of my mind. I remembered that if it was 9:30 in the morning here it would be 9.30 in the evening over in Australia.

That's it I'll call the boys! I dialed Luke's number but the phone rang out. I felt disappointed that he didn't pick up after the first or second call.

I decided to go up to my room and get changed considering I was still wearing the clothes I wore last night.

I made my way up the stairs slowly. It hurt but I eventually got up the stairs. I went to my room and took a well needed shower. Once I was finished I slowly and carefully exited the bathroom.

I walked to my closet and picked out a pair of black leggings and a Fall Out Boy tee. I slipped them on, with great difficulty, and left my room.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch. I took the remote in my hand and surfed through the channels until one of them caught my eye. I turned it on and placed the control by my side.

"And now we have a live interview with Bars and Melody's Charlie Lenehan." The person on the television spoke.

No way! This is the live interview Charlie was talking about!