Song Writing

One week. Matt has been gone for one week and I'm already lost without him.

Ariana and I worked things out eventually. Confused by the 'eventually' considering we normally get over fights quickly? Yeah not this time.

~2 days earlier~

So I've been ignoring Ariana for five days. I don't even know why I was so mad but the longer I left it, the angrier it made me.

I am currently seated on my bed with Charlie by my side cuddling. I was feeling down about the whole Ariana thing so I texted Charlie and he came right over. "You need to work things out with Ariana." Charlie broke the comfortable silence. "How?" I asked as he stroked my forearm.

"You said she wanted you to take off your bracelets when you're at home. Just go downstairs without your bracelets on and talk to her about anything." He said gently. "I don't know." I snuggled into him. "How was your studying with Logan?" He changed the subject. "It was fine." I shrugged.

"How are the songs coming along?" He asks curiously. "Terrible! I have one week left because we still have to rehearse it and have no songs. I keep trying to find inspiration but it isn't working." I ranted.

"I'm sure you'll get it. And if not you guys can do a cover or something." He shrugged. "Yes but first," I paused sitting up. "I need to fix things with Ariana." I said standing up. "Really?" He sat up.

"Yes. Okay I'm going to take off my bracelets so if you're not confortable-" I began but he cut me off. "Stop it. You don't have to hide yourself from me." He took hold of my hands, looking me straight in the eye.

"I won't be offended if-" he cut me off once again. "Stop okay." He stood up. I looked up at him and saw him give me a nod of encouragement, then looked down at my bracelets.

I took a deep breath then pulled off my first woven bracelet, then one after the other and soon enough they were all off. I glanced back at him and he was staring intently at my wrist.

I moved my arm so he couldn't see the scars. He looked back up and gave me a fake smile. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." I sighed.

We both left the room and stepped down the staircase into the living room to see Ariana sitting on the couch, staring at the television screen. Charlie sat down on the armchair and dragged me down onto his lap, which I didn't mind one bit.

"What you watching?" I asked Ariana. Her eyes widened at the fact I spoke to her. "Umm, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, I think." She answered. "You think?" I raised a brow. I noticed her glance at my arm then back up at me. "Yeah I wasn't really watching it." She shrugged. "Sky-" she began but I cut her off. "Don't worry about it. Its over and done with." I shook my head.

She nodded in response. She looked at the way Charlie and I were seated and smiled. I turned my attention to the tv and laughed. "Oh my God this is such an old episode!" I exclaimed looking at how young they were. "Puberty hit Kylie like a truck." Ariana commented with a chuckle.

~2 days later~

That's how Ari and I made up. I still haven't gotten inspiration for the songs and I'm running out of time. So currently I'm lying on my bed, getting frustrated at the fact my mind is going blank.

"Ugh! Why isn't anything working!" I screamed in pure annoyance.

"Is everything okay?!" Luke ran in instantly. Honestly I didn't know he was here.

"Why is my mind so stupid?" I turned to him. "What's up?" He state down beside me. "The fucking sky." I spoke angrily. "Calm the fuck down." He chuckled. "I'm sorry, I'm just really stressed out." I apologised.