Important Author's Note

Hey guys! So this isn't an update, sorry if I disappointed you.

So I wanted to let you guys know the reason I haven't been updating recently is because I have been super busy. I'm going back and editing my previous chapters for typos and stuff like that and my grandad is in hospital so I've had to visit him (not a sob story I promise).

I also wanted to thank you guys who read my book and an extra thanks to you guys who comment and vote on my story because it means sooo much.

Also for those of you with snapchat and want Ariana Grande as a friend on it her snapchat name is 'moonlightbae'

Who else is as excited for moonlight and 143 as me? Ahhhhhdgsjdbfhsj !!!!!!

Also I wanted to thank an account for their support on my book. @sparkly_blast thank you for your really funny comments throughout my chapters you have no idea how much I look forward to them each time I update.

I would like to mention every account that usually votes but I haven't got all of your usernames learnt off so I'm super sorry for that.

If you are still reading this update at this point, I thank you also because you are a wonderful person.

So really thank you to those who have stuck by me throughout this book and voted or commented on every chapter because you mean so much to me.

And I have an idea of a competition so bare with me for that!!!! I will be posting another author's note shortly telling you the details.

By the way if you have any ideas or suggestions for my book just dm me and I'll be sure to take them under consideration and if I use them I will give you full credit.

I love you guys sooooooo much, you mean the world to me.

So once again I wanna know if your opinions have changed or not so....you know what is coming.....who do you guys ship?