First Day of a New Beginning

When i walked through the front door it was quiet. "I'm home!" I called out as I was through the front hall. "Anybody home!" I called out again. No response. I walked to the living room to find a note taped onto the TV.

Skyler,

We went home and Ariana will be back soon

Love,

The boys xx

I went up to my room and turned on the lights but they wouldn't turn on. I walked to Ariana's room to see if her lights would work. I flicked the switch and the lights came on but they kept flickering. "Okay guys its not funny you can stop!" I shouted a bit frightened. The lights turned off. I ran down the stairs to the living room and the note was gone. Maybe your imagining things.

Next thing I knew the power went and I was stuck in the dark. "Seriously guys stop now I'm getting freaked out." I said. The lights turned back on and nothing happened. I walked to the kitchen and saw the same note I saw on the TV on the table. Okay this is scary. Every appliance in the kitchen started turning on. The blender started blending and the toaster kept popping without any toast. It was like something out of a horror movie.

The appliances stopped. It was dead silent. Suddenly somebody ran into the room screaming and I screamed too because it gave me a fright.

The lights turned off before I could see what was going on. When they turned back on all I saw was the boys and Ariana falling on the floor laughing so much.

"Guys ! I hate you!!!" I shouted. "Beau did you get that on camera?" Luke asked in between laughs. He nodded and I got very pissed off very quickly. "Your not that funny." i said and stormed out of the kitchen into the living room. Luke came in shortly afterwards. "How was your time out?" he smiled. "Good" I replied. "Who was that boy you were with?" he asked protectively. "A friend." I smiled cheekily. "Friends don't kiss friends on the cheek." he stated.

"He is just a friend." i replied. "Sky, you should go to bed soon, school tomorrow." Ariana reminded me from the kitchen. I sighed. I hugged Luke goodnight. "Tell the guys I said goodnight." I said to Luke.

I walked up to my room and slipped on a pair of pyjama shorts and a 5 Seconds Of Summer tee. I lay in bed as thoughts rushed through my head. Wow, tomorrow will be interesting.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I looked at it and saw the time 6:29. Great, school. I sighed. I sat up and stretched then got up and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the shower. When I was done in the shower I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit. Hmmm what to wear. What to wear...

Eventually I chose pale pink high wasted skinny jeans and a blue printed top. I looked in the mirror. This is the first day of a new beginning Sky, don't screw it up. I took a mirror selfie and posted it on twitter with the caption

School :( save me

I walked down to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal. While I was eating I got a message. I looked at it.

From: Charlie

Hey, saw your twitter post. I have school too don't feel alone