Chapter 3

(Elizabeth)

I don't need that lying piece of shit in my life. Nope I was happy just the way I was. I let out a sigh as I made my way to the front of the cabin so I could happily finish my breakfast. I entered the kitchen and saw Kelly on her knees cleaning up some of the broken glass that had fallen during the earthquake. I scrunched up my nose and took in the diaster that was our kitchen. I huffed and shuffled over to the sink.

"Liz, watch where you step." Kelly said a second to late as the piece of glass went up my foot and sent a wave of pain straight through me. I gasped and quickly picked up my foot to examine the cut.

"Damn, that's got to hurt." A voice said. I looked up and saw a brown haired guy with blue eyes looking at my foot. I stared at him with a blank expression before I looked back at my foot.

"Thomas what's the hold up- oh my goodness. Liz what the hell?" Stacy said looking at my foot. She looked back at the guy who came in before her. "Can you go to the door next to ours and ask Lia to come here please. It's important." She said touching his arm. He looked down at her and nodded before going to do her bidding.

"Don't pull it out stupid." Kelly said with distaste as I fingered the small piece of glass that stuck out of my foot.

"I wasn't going to pull it out. I'm not stupid." I muttered under my breath. She opened her mouth to say something when Lia came into the kitchen and took us in then looked at my foot. She shook her head and turned to go back into the small room we dedicated to infirmary and office.

"Elizabeth Walker, has anyone ever thought you to watch where you walk?" Lia huffed. I looked into her brown eyes and shrugged my shoulders. She sucked in a breath and waved me out of the kitchen. "And barefoot to. Who the hell are you and what have you done with my ocd friend." She said poking at my foot.

"She'll get blood everywhere. We need someone to carry her out." Kelly huffed just as Nikolai came into the kitchen. I saw what she was doing, she trying to spark a fire.

"Excuse?" He asked, folding his arms over his chest and looking from the blood that my foot was now dripping onto the hard wood floor.

"As you can clearly see, she's bleeding. Liz your blood is dripping on the floor." I gulped. It'll take only a matter of seconds before it started dissolving the wood. Nikolai should know this, he should know all about the things he did to me.

I saw his eyes darken before he closed them and took away the temptation I knew which came with the smell of blood. His secret would be out, faith worst than death.

"Um, I can handle myself-" I began but Kelly cut me off with a stern look that said I will beat you. I looked at Nikolai and found him staring at my blood. We had to hurry.

"I'll stay and clean the blood, um Thomas can you car Liz to the infirmary?" They had a silent conversation and then Thomas swooped me off my feet and carried me to the infirmary behind Lia.

For the first time I took in his scent. He was one of us. The blue eyes should've given him away but our kind was common amongst the homosapiens...

I just realised that Thomas was a Demon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my fellow homosapiens. I hope you like what ou are reading. I'm trying to get ideas for a cast list, any choices please tell. I think I'll just update what I want them to look like and we'll go from there. There would be slow updates because I'm in exam season so please vote, comment and do give me your views :)