Chapter 1

Trigger warnings before we start.
-smut
-sexual assault (not romantized)
-manipulation
-angst
-gaslighting
-strong language/ curse words

If any of these make you uncomfortable, please click off and take care of yourself.

<3

Today was finally the day he would get it, a small envelope, containing his answer. He was sat in front of his door, straight back and hands on his knees. He took very precise breathing steps, he had his rules for everything, but his number one priority was work.

He was pretty young, that's why most of the time he was overlooked, but he is a genius and a really hard working one. He had worked his ass off to move up a step, he had given his name to be detective. This was always his dream job, even as a kid he wanted to solve crimes and he has managed to solve every case he was given, not one left in a mystery.

An envelope slipped under his door, his heart beats getting faster as he picked it up. This is the moment he's been waiting for, the one thing he cared about most.

"Han jisung." he read out loud.

"..you passed" a small smile appeared on his lips, he got up and made a victory coffee, he never really was the type to celebrate a victory. In fact he didn't celebrate anything, considering it a waste of his precious time working, leading to him not having any friends.

Jisung was alone most of the time, for most people that would be awful but he found peace in it. And romantically? He's never even held hands with anyone, if he would he would first clean the other person's hand from bacteria. Now all of his hard work would pay off, he was finally going to be a detective. What could go wrong?

<3

"Here is your first case, welcome to your new job detective, you're part of a team now" the captain welcomed him, but he only paid attention to the file he was just given, flipping through it.

"Don't rush, it takes months for a new detective to finish their first cas-"

"The maid did it." He answered shortly, handing it back to him.

"W-what?" Time to do what he does best.

"On these two pictures, notice something missing? On one their is a very poisonous product on her cleaning cart, next one it's gone."

He pointed on the pictures of before and after the crime, the captain frowning his eyebrows.

"The autopsy said the Paidens were dead by 3 am right?"

"Correct"

"Well this time of drug takes a long time to take effect, she must have stored it somewhere to kill both of them"

"She has an alibi, she wasn't even there that day"

"But she did muffns the day before.which they only ate a day after, am I right?" He flipped through the pages again. It then clicked in his head, the captain turning around.

"Good work, I'll make sure to arrest her" he walked off kind of pissed off, he had worked for months on that case only for the younger to solve just by looking at it.

"Could I have another case?" He asked happily, he's been wanting this for so long, he couldn't contain his happiness, so he had a small smile on his lips.

"Their are some more on Bangchan's desk" he said putting his coat on, exiting the precinct. Jisung searched all around, looking at the names on everyone's desk, when he finally found him. He was sitting at his desk, reading through something that looked important. He was really muscular, the buttons on his shirt looked like it could break any moment now. He had platinum blond hair that was pushed back, showing his sharp jawline off.