Chapter 1: Classic

Kian:

I walked into the school at 8:20AM. School started at 8:30AM. I was on time, as always. I walked to my locker, unlocking it effortlessly. My best friend, Lottie, came skipping up to my locker.

"Kian..Have you seen the new guy?" She whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes at her. Everyone in the school knew I was a gay nerd, but it didn't mean I wanted to fangirl over boys. I just...like their faces.

"No, Lottie, and I'm not interested," I tell her, strictly. I'm not sure why, but I haven't been feeling open to dating lately.

"Why? Is there...Someone special on your mind?" Lottie asked, wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed and shook my head. No, no one at the moment. All though...Almost every girl (or gay) was drooling over the star football player, Jc Caylen. He was gorgeous, muscular, and I've only heard he was smooth with the ladies. I was only dreaming I would ever end up with him, though. It was just a puppy love crush.

I felt someone bump into me and I dropped all my books. Classic, I told myself. I bent down to grab my books, and crashed heads with someone. My hand shot to the bump.

"Ow!" I whispered in pain. I looked around, no one had noticed the accident. But then I looked up and noticed who I bumped into, and who was helping me when we bonked heads.

And we met eyes.

And my heart went out of control.

Jc Caylen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jc:

I met eyes with him and I blanked. I forgot everything. My name, my favorite color, where I was. Because all that matter in that moment, was him. I'd seen him around school, but barely. I only knew his name, Kian, because he was the school's favorite nerd. But he was so incredibly gorgeous. His hair swooped perfectly, his eyes sparkled, he wore these glasses...I never dared wear my glasses where anyone could see me, in fear they could make fun of me. No, I never want anyone to make fun of me again. But Kian...He seemed so...confident. Like he could care less.

I heard him cough and duck his head away from me, and I shook my head, clearing my mind and continued helping him. I know, I know, we come from different worlds. The jock and the nerd. But I'm not a jerk.

I reached out for the same book he was reaching for and our hands touched, and my heart sped. We stared at each other and I pulled back slowly. No, I'm not gay. I don't have feelings for this guy. I would never admit it, I'd be bullied for eternity.

We cleared Kian's books off the floor and we both stood up. I smiled at him and he blushed.

"Hey, I'm Jc," I held my hand out to him.

"Hi, I'm Kian," He told me quietly and shook my hand. I swear sparks flew. Our hands lingered and we pulled back slowly.

"Um, so...you wanna...hang out sometime, maybe?" I asked Kian. Damn, I thought. Why am I so awkward?

"Sure, I'd like that," He told me, smiling. I sighed in relief and wrote my number down on a corner of a piece of paper and gave it to him.

"Alright, well, I'll see you later then?" Kian asked me.

"Oh, uh, yeah, of course...I'll pick you up at 5 tonight..?" I asked him. Stop it, Jc. You are not gay. You can't admit you're gay again. Don't you remember how they treated you when you told them you thought you're gay? I shook the voice out of my head as Kian smiled and nodded.

"Okay...Bye, Jc..." Kian gave me a small wave and started walking to his first class.

"Bye, Kian," I whispered, smiling like a dumbstruck lover.

What the hell am I doing?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

#jian just got real :o

Xoxo, Alli