Chapter 7: Taco Tuesday&Sleepover

Fool's Gold is a good song, so listen to it, but 18 by One Direction is so cute, it reminds me of Jc and Kian ;p

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jc:

We made it to my house in about ten minutes. I run up the stairs with Kian, eager to spend some alone time with him. Wishbone sits in my bed room, and immediately perks up when Kian and I walk into the room. Even my little kitty, Vega, comes out and starts purring and rubbing herself on Kian's leg. Kian reaches down and strokes the cat. I swing my bag off of my shoulders and throw it onto my bed, and Kian does the same. We sit down on the rug in the middle of my room with Wishbone and Vega. Kian sits crosslegged and I lay on my side, my head on his lap. We sit there talking and petting Wishbone and Vega for a while.

"We should probably start our homework," Kian says, pushing my head off his lap. I groan and sprawl across the floor, refusing to get up, and Kian laughs. Just then, there's a knock on my bedroom door, and my mom pops her head in. Thank God my head wasn't still on Kian's lap.

"Hello, Kian, it's great to see you again," My mom says sweetly to Kian. Kian smiles and says, "You too, Ms. Castillo."

"How are you doing?" My mom asks Kian, and he shrugs and says, "I'm pretty great. Life has been the best this past week." I look down and smile, because I felt the same way. I wait for my mom to leave, but she doesn't. She just stands there.

"Is there anything you need, Mom?" I ask my mom, somewhat irritated that's she's staying so long to talk to Kian. Kian's my boyfriend, not hers.

"Oh, no. Just checking in on you. Dinner will be ready in an hour," She tells us, and shuts the door behind her. I huff and get up to get our backpacks so we can study on the floor.

"You okay, babe? You seem irritated." Kian tells me and runs his hand down my arm and then intertwines our fingers together.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just don't like her talking to you so much," I say, huffing, and starting my homework. There's a beat of silence before Kian starts speaking.

"Oh my gosh," Kian says in disbelief, and I look up at him, waiting for him to continue. "You're jealous of your own mom."

"What the hell are you talking about, Kian?" I say, rolling my eyes.

"Jc, just because your mom talks to me, doesn't mean she likes me. That's disgusting, actually," Kian chuckles at the end.

"It's not just that...It's every girl that lays her eyes on you," I say, looking into his own eyes.

"Jc, I'm not going anywhere. No one is going to take me away from you," Kian states, and leans over and kisses the top of my head. I'm surprised by this sudden act of affection. I lean my head on his shoulder and whisper, "Okay."

We study for another hour until my mom calls us down for dinner. We immediately get up and run down the stairs. We're starving, growing boys. Plus, it's Taco Tuesday, and I love Taco Tuesdays. I sit down next to Kian and look at all the food placed out in front of us. My sister, Kiera, sits down across from us and smiles at Kian, and then makes a disgusting face at me. I make one back at her. My mom sets the last plate of toppings for our tacos down on the table. My stomach growls.

"Alright, kids, dig in," My mom tells us, and Kian and I start grabbing things like we haven't eaten for days, and not hours. We stuff our mouths with food, and I finish my first taco in under a minute. I wipe my mouth with my arm and grab another taco.

"Jc, slow down," Kian laughs at me as I start stuffing my mouth, even though hes on his second taco, also.

"You shouldn't be talking, ba- I mean Kian," I say, laughing with my mouth still stuffed. Kian and I share a brief secret look. A look that says 'I almost screwed up and called Kian 'baby' in front of my mom'. My mom doesn't notice, but my sister sure does. She caught the brief look, and suddenly, her face showed that she understood it all, that Kian and I are dating. I just hope she doesn't say anything to my mom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kian:

I knew Jc's sister caught our look, and now she knew everything, even though we haven't even explained anything to her. Jc and I try to play it off, joking around more. Soon, that tense feeling of Kiera saying anything to her mom went away. She would have said something by now, right?

"Kian," Jc's mom pulls me out of my thoughts. "Why don't you sleep over Friday night? You could meet Jc at his game and watch him play, and then just come back here?" Jc and I look at each other, with small smiles on our faces.

"Yeah, sure. That sounds great. I'll ask my parents tonight," I tell Jc's mom. Once Jc and I finish our food, we go up to his room. We have two hours left before my parents want me home. We decide to spend those hours laying on Jc's bed, cuddling and watching Youtube and Netflix. I check the clock, and it reads 8pm. Jc and I both groan as we get up. We head out the door, and I say goodbye to Jc's mom, and Jc drives us to my house to drop me off. He parked in front of the house.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe," I tell Jc, and he nods. I lean over and kiss him on the cheek, and he blushes. Jc, blushing? Now that's knew.

"Bye, baby," Jc says as I walk up to my house. I turn around and wave a little to him. I already miss him.

~Friday~

After school, Jc meets me at my locker, as usually. I wrap my arm around Jc's shoulder as we head to his car and drive to his house. He needs to get ready for his game, and I need to drop off my overnight bag at his house. Once we do that, we drive back to school where the game is being held.

"Ah, I'm so nervous," Jc says, concentrating hard on driving. Cheese and crackers, he is attractive.

"Don't be, you'll do great," I say and grab his hand.

"Well, now you're going to watch, so I'm extra nervous," He laughs nervously. I squeeze his hand and bring it up and kiss the top of his hand. Jc sighs, loosening up and relaxing a little. We arrive at the school and Jc parks in the lot. We get out and Jc leads me to the football field. Hundreds of fans are already waiting there on the stands.

"Connor should be somewhere in the crowd, I think Lottie said she'd be here. Can you find them without me?" Jc says, rambling. I chuckle and nod.

"Bye babe, good luck," I smile at him and he reaches up and kisses me on the cheek and jogs away. Surprisingly, I found Connor and Lottie very quickly and I sat with them. The game started quickly after I got there. It went fast, and we were winning 28-7. There were 10 seconds left on the clock, and Jc made the last touchdown. Everyone went wild, and I felt pride knowing that Jc is my boyfriend. Sure, he's not so great in academics, but he's good at other things, and he's nice and makes me happy, which is what counts.

Jc came up to me after his team had a 'talk' and I wrap my arms around him tightly and whisper in his ear, "I'm so proud of you." Jc holds me back tightly and kisses my jaw, and I get all squirmy. He laughs, and takes my hand, walking to the car.

"Aren't you going out to celebrate?" I ask. I couldn't see why he'd want to spend his Friday night with me, rather than partying. Although, I've noticed Jc isn't much of a partier. He'd rather stay home most the time.

"No, I've got something very special planned for us," He winks at me, intertwining our fingers as he drives, and all I can think about is the buzz of his hand touching mine, and where is he taking me?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
dun dun duuuuun ;o
#cliffhanger
#jianisthebomb.com

Xoxo, Alli