Chapter 8: First Kiss&Cuddles

This is kinda a new thing I'm doing called song of the chapter.
Song of the Chapter: Sangria by Blake Shelton
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Kian:

We've been driving in the car for about ten minutes now, and I still don't know where we're going. It's getting dark, and I'm a little afraid. Jc looks over at me and gives me a reassuring smile. I bite my lip and look out the window.

Finally, we make our destination as Jc stops the car. I look out the window and see it's a very familiar scene. It's the beach, where we had our first date. Jc pulls me out of the car and I look at him, confused. He only chuckles and grabs my hand, interlacing our fingers. We walk down to the beach where the water nearly meets the sand. Jc faces towards me and I look down at him.

"Kian, I know we've only been going out for a week now, but I really like you. Like, a lot, and I know my feelings are only going to get stronger for you," He says, reaching up to caress my cheek. I smile at him. That was sweet, but I'm still confused.

"Just...Tell me if I'm going to fast or pushing you, okay?" Jc asks and runs his thumb over my cheek. Okay, now I'm really confused.

"Jc, wha-" I start to say, but I'm cut off by his lips on mine. At first, I'm shocked, but I quickly respond to his kiss, and I kiss him back. It's an amazing feeling, really. I've never felt that way when I kissed anyone before. My heart was pounding so fast, like I just ran the mile, and my head was spinning, but I didn't want to stop. Eventually, we both pulled away, breathing hard. I look down at Jc and he looks up at me, and we both smile real wide. I rest my forehead on his and close my eyes. After a few seconds, I start to shiver. It's cold and I only have a short sleeved shirt on.

"C'mon, you're cold. Let's go back to my house," Jc says, wrapping his arms around me in attempt to keep me warm, and let me tell you, it worked. We got into the car and Jc quickly drove away as I grabbed onto his hand. I've never been this happy, and I've never felt this way about anyone. I never want to leave him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jc:

We got home and ran up to my bedroom and flopped on my bed. Wish bone jumped on top of us and we laughed. I check the clock and realize that it's about 9pm.

"Babe, wanna get ready for bed in the bathroom? I'll get changed in here." I tell Kian, and he nods, agreeing. He grabs a few things before going to the bathroom. I quickly change into some shorts and take off my shorts. I check my reflection in the mirror and run my fingers through my hair, and then flop down on my bed and hiding under my covers. After a minute of laying there, Kian came in, and my eyes almost popped out of my sockets.

He stood there, in all his glory, topless, with sweatpants that hung low on his waist, and his hair swished around messily. I think I started drooling. Kian sets his things down, not noticing me watching him intently. I can't help but stare at his v line just above where his sweatpants are. He looks at me, finally, and I'm guessing the expression on his face looked somewhat to mine. Now, let me tell you, we've never seen each other naked, and we surely haven't slept together before. Hell, we hadn't even kissed before tonight.

Kian climbs into bed with me, and we just stare at each other for a few seconds. Kian runs his hands through my hair, and I close my eyes, sighing. I love it when he does that. I lay on my back so he can rest his head on my chest. His cheek is pressed to my chest, and he's drawing shapes on my stomach, making my muscles ripple wherever he touches. I start to become sleepy from that. I run my fingers through his hair, softly. He sighs, and kisses the top of my chest.

"Kian, I've never felt like this about anyone before," I tell him, barely whispering. He looks up at me, into my eyes, as I look down.

"Me neither, babe. I mean, everything is just so easy with you. So easy to tell you anything, to be with you, to do the things I always wanted to do with the person I love. Every time I'm with you, I feel like I'm on cloud nine." Kian tells me, and my eyes start tearing up. It's been so hard for me to admit that I was gay. I was immensely bullied when I was in middle school and I told my best friend I was gay, and he told everyone. I haven't really trusted anyone fully, until now. I trust Kian with everything. My heart, my soul. Everything.

"You don't know how much you mean to me. I never want it to end," I say, kissing the top of my head. He nods and yawns. I can tell he's very tired. We had a very eventful day.

"You can go to sleep now, baby," I tell Kian, stroking his hair and running my hand across his back. He looks up at me and kisses me on the lips, tenderly. It lasts a few seconds, and I can feel my heart and his beating faster. We pull away, smiling at each other. Kian rests his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around me. I wrap my arms around his, protectively, and pull the covers over his shoulders. I wait until I know Kian's asleep, because his breathing becomes steady. I close my eyes and fall asleep fast. That's the happiest I've ever fallen asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you enjoy :)
Xoxo, Alli