Chapter 31: Take It Outside

FRIDAY UPDATE! (almost saturday 😅)

i know the picture isn't Kian/Jc related but markiplier 😍 if you watch him, you know he's selling shirts to raise money ($10,000) to donate to an animal shelter (hence the cat shirt he's wearing in the pic) and I just bought one! so excited to get it!!! 😊

sorry i haven't been writing a whole lot.
my motivation has been kinda low. 😕
but if you guys wanna help me out, please go read my other books! the more reads/votes/comments the more i write!

enjoy!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kian:

I sit back on my couch, completely bored. I love summer and all, but sometimes you run out of things to do. Jc has to help his mom with some chores today, so I decided to spend the day by myself. I don't get many days like this, as most of them is spent with Jc, Ricky, Connor, Trevor, or Lottie.

I flick through the channels on tv, and chuck the remote over when I see there's nothing worth watching on. The remote must have hit a button when I threw it down, because the screen went white, opening up something.

The screen suddenly read 'YouTube' in big letters, catching my interest. I had watched YouTube a few years ago, but I got so distracted that I didn't watch much anymore. I watched people like PewDiePie, Markiplier, Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, etc.

An idea suddenly hit me. I had nothing to do all day, my parents are out, and I have a really good camera that I got for my birthday.

I'll make a YouTube channel.

+++

"Hey guys, it's Kian," I start my intro to my video. I had set my camera up onto a tripod, and the lighting in my room was perfect.

I started rambling on about why I'm starting YouTube (because I'm bored), and things about myself. The whole video takes about twenty minutes to make. I signed off, pressing the record button.

I held my camera in my hands and sat down on my bed, watching it. I laughed at some parts, and cringed at others. I'll just edit out a few things...

After plugging in my SD card to my laptop, I transferred the video to my computer. The quality of my video wasn't the best, but it was still good. I could hear myself clearly, as well. I spent twenty minutes editing my video, so that it ended up being about fifteen minutes long.

I let the video upload and process, which it said would take about twenty five minutes. I got up and decided to grab a snack from my kitchen while I waited.

I brought my bag of chips to the couch and turned on the television, settling for some channel of reality tv.

After watching that for a while, I got bored and decided to check on my video. I opened it, and it read: processed -- 100%. I smiled and added the title 'My First Video'. Basic, I know.

I clicked 'done' and sat back, satisfied. I had done everything to the best of my ability.

Let's just hope it's enough.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jc:

I rolled my cart along the aisles of the store, searching for the bread. I found the aisle that listed bread as one of the options, and maneuvered the cart into the aisle, bored.

This would be so much more fun if Kian were here, I thought. I sighed, picking up the bread that my mom always buys, and move on to my next item.

I sigh in relief when I see all I only have five more things listed to pick up, and then I just had to go to the dry cleaners, and get the gas filled up in my care.

Simple.

I strolled down to the dairy section, and quickly found the milk. I turned around quickly, and felt an impact of collision. I stumble backwards a little bit, flailing my arms slightly.

"Sorry," I said, quickly, hoping whoever I ran into would see that I didn't mean any harm, and would move along.

As always, luck wasn't on my side.

"Well, well, well," Said a familiar voice, and I scoffed, knowing instantly who it was. Really, Alfie? Do you have to open with that statement every time?

"Look what the cat dragged in," Alfie raised his eyebrows. "Or, should I say dog, since you don't like pussy."

Alfie lets out a hideous laugh, and I narrow my eyes at him. Did he really want to mess with me? I'm the star quarter back, for Pete sake. What sports was he captain of? Underwater basketweaving?

"You're so pathetic," I said with a dead expressions, and then turned on my heel and quickly strode to my cart.

Please don't follow me... I begged so hard, that I almost ran into a wall.

Again, luck did not like me. At all.

"What, too afraid to fight?" Alfie provokes me, keeping up with my fast pace. "You don't wanna ruin your tutu?"

I abruptly stopped, and turned to him with a stone cold face. No one messes with my tutu.

"I could fight you any time of day, Deyes, and I'd beat you," I basically growl, pointing a finger at him.

"Well, then prove it. Tomorrow night at five, on Emerald Street. Bring your worthless boyfriend, too. I'm sure he'd get a load of me beating the shit out of you."

As soon as he mentions Kian, I grab him by the collar of his shirt, shoving my face into his.

"You leave Kian out of this, you hear me?" I whisper in a deadly tone, enraged. No one talks about Kian like that. Unless they want a trip to the hospital.

Alfie looks frightened for a few moments, but then his usual douchebag demeanor reappears. "We'll see," He says quietly, looking at me with fire in his eyes. I'm sure I looked a lot like him, as well, but more outraged.

"Gentlemen, please take this somewhere else. This is a family-friendly store," An employee approaches us, and I notice her eyes linger on me a little too long. I scowl, immediately disinterested, and nodded swiftly.

Oh, we will.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so much happened in this chapter oh my snicker doodle.

what do you think of how i tied youtube into this?

and what about the fight?

who do you think is going to win, and who will end up with the consequences of losing?

also, i made a youtube channel! please go follow it: Alli Wagner. the video i made is called 'the whispering challenge (feat. gretchen swagner)'.

ok also i have a story if you're interested. my friends and i were talking in bio and we came up with a mind blowing discovery:

if a tomato is a fruit, is ketchup a jelly?

what do you think?

okay, that's enough for now lol

Xoxo, Alli