Chapter 24: Question

Jc:

After Kian and I finished our dinner, we decided to go on a walk. I slide my cold hand into Kian's warm ones, and I pull him close to me.

I look up at the dark sky, making out some of the stars that lined up. I bit my lip nervously and looked at Kian.

"Kian, I've been thinking...We're turning eighteen soon, and we're probably going to the same college, and there's no doubt in my mind we're going to stay together." I started to stay, and Kian cut me off, chuckling.

"Babe, you're rambling."

"Sorry. Okay. So I was thinking we should move in together." I blurted the words out.

Kian turned to me, surprised. I knew he would be. He's going to be hesitant about the idea, but once I explain to him how this will work, he'll agree to it.

"Baby, it's a great idea...I just don't see how it would work." Right on cue. I know my baby.

"Trust me, it's going to work babe. We're probably both going to go to the same college. We'll both get a job, if that's okay with you. We'll get a dorm together on campus. It'll be great." I explain to him.

"You don't have to decide right now, but we're going to college next year. It would be a good time to start thinking about it." I reassure him.

"You're so cute, Jc. You get an idea, and you don't let it go. It's one of my favorite things I love about you." Kian smiles so widely at me, I think his face is going to break, and it's making my heart melt.

"Is that a yes, or...?" I laugh nervously.

"It's a definite yes." Kian smiles, assured.

"Love you, Kian Lawley."

"Love you more, Jc Caylen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, it was only meant to be a filler chapter. :P

Xoxo, Alli