Chapter 36: Adorable

The title of this chapter is how I feel whenever I write this book. Too many feels fam.

'I'm ready to fly,

You and I,

Here we go.' - Bluebird by Sara Bareilles

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kian:

I stared in disbelief and shock down at Jc, my mouth gaping open slightly. I mean, he had just asked me to marry him. Who wasn't going to be shocked? We're so young, and I know the average person would want to wait.

But I don't want to wait. I know this is it, me and Jc. I had no doubt of that in my mind. This was the man I'm in love with, the one knelt down before me, proposing and waiting for my response.

Holy shit, has he been waiting?

Apparently, not long, since he was still looking up at me with a wide smile and hope in his eyes. I nodded briskly, smiling brightly as tears of pure happiness slid down my face.

Jc stood up, holding my hands gently, and then reaching up to wipe away my tears with his calloused thumbs. I desperately wrapped my arms around him, and he snaked his strong arms around my waist.

"Oh, my gosh, I love you." I whispered against his curly hair, my lips planting frantic kisses over the top of his head. I still shook slightly, crying from the joy I felt for being with him.

"I love you, too, Kian. Or else I wouldn't have asked you to marry me." He chuckled, mumbling against my chest in which his face was shoved against. His voice wavered slightly, and it was then that I realized that he, too, was crying.

I pulled away slightly, looking down at him with tears brimming my eyes. He looked up at me with those amazing brown eyes, and I couldn't resist the temptation to kiss him. I craned my neck, planting a lingering kiss on his lips, as soft as flower petals.

A shiver traveled up my spine as I held him, kissing his tear stained lips. Jc's tongue gently grazed over my top lip, and I sucked in a breath to try to control my hormones.

Once we were done with our public make out session, my hands slipped down his hands and we stood arms length apart from each other, smiling as if there was no care in the world.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Jc exclaimed, and started fishing something out of his pocket. My eyebrows raised in curiosity, but I decided not to pester him about it. I'd find out about it soon enough.

Jc removed his hand from his pocket, pulling something small and circular out that I could barely make out in the darkness. I squinted slightly, and realized that it was a ring. I held in a breath as Jc softly took my hand, sliding it onto my engagement ring finger.

I smiled happily down at Jc, throwing my hands around him. "I don't think I've ever been happier." I said to Jc, and his face lit up even brighter, if that was possible.

As we started walking towards my home in the darkness, I realized I haven't told Jc about my YouTube channel. It now had a couple hundred followers, which I was extremely excited about. I was pretty surprised that I haven't told Jc about it. I guess I got distracted.

"So, there's something that I've forgotten to mention to you..." I admitted, getting slightly noticed. Will he get mad at me? And is this really the right time to tell him about something like this? I think it'll be fine. Jc always takes it for how it is, and I'm sure he'll support me.

"Oh, no. There's another man, isn't there?" Jc faked surprise and a frightened expression, before we both fell into laughter. I shook my head as he fell into my side.

"Never." I claimed, holding him tightly to my side. I planted a kiss on the side of his head, and I could make out a slight blush forming over his cheeks as the lampposts illuminated his face.

Adorable.

"Quit staring at me and tell me what you have to say!" Jc squealed as I squeezed his sides, teasing him about how cute and squishy he was.

"Oh, right," I laughed at myself for getting sidetracked. Here goes nothing. "I kind of started a YouTube channel, about a week ago."

There was silence for a few moments, but I'm sure that's only because he didn't know what to say. Jc seemed to come out of his slightly stunned state, and looked up at me with small excitement evident on his face.

"Really? That's great! Why didn't you tell me?" Jc kept staring at me, occasionally looking ahead of him to make sure he didn't run into anything. We approached my house, and quieted our voice slightly so we wouldn't wake anyone.

"I got distracted. It was during the time when you and Alfie..." I started so say, but I didn't know how to end that sentence. I gulped, looking down at my feet. Every time I remembered that incident, I felt like having a panic attack.

"Hey, it's okay..." Jc ran his hands up and down my arms, which calmed me down relatively fast. "I don't blame you. I'm really sorry for how that turned out, Kian."

Jc pulled me into a protective hug, and I sighed in relief, resting my cheek on the top of his head.

"I think it's pretty hot that you're doing that YouTube thing." Jc commented, stroking my back. He trailed his finger up and down my spine, sending chills throughout me.

"Maybe you can make one." I suggest, staring off into the darkness of the night. Jc laughed softly, kissing my collarbones, making my skin tingle.

"Yeah, maybe," Jc smirked up at me, playing with the hem of my thin, white shirt. When I looked down at him, my breath caught in my throat. His eyes were filled with heavy fire of desire. "How about a sleepover tonight?"

His voice was low and husky, his thumb now running over the strip of skin just above my waistband. I felt my knees weaken beneath me, and continued to hold onto Jc for dear life. Because he really is my life.

I nodded my head in response to the sleepover question, and took his hand, eagerly leading him inside.

And somehow, I had the idea that we wouldn't be sleeping at all.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kian can be quite the kinky little one, can't he?

WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE WEDDING??

AND WHO'S EXCITED FOR THEM TO HAVE KIDS, IF THEY DO??

I SURE AM.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Xoxo, Alli