Chapter 14: DisneyWorld

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jc:

Day 1:
We take a bus to Epcot and I sit next to Kian with my mom and sister sitting across from us. Kian places his hand on my thigh, and I moan quietly, trying to suppress my want to kiss him. I slide on my sunglasses. I'm wearing a tank with shorts and my vans. It's 90 degrees here, so Kian is wearing something similar, which, by the way, looks very hot on him.

We arrive at Epcot at about 12pm, so we have most of the day to explore. We give our tickets so we can enter and I watch Kian as he looks around in awe. I smile and take his hand, intertwining our fingers. "What do you wanna do first?" I ask him, kissing his knuckles as he still looks around. We've stopped by a bench to work out our plans for the day. My mom and sister are going to go with each other and Kian and I will be by ourselves, and we'll meet up somewhere when the night show starts.

"Um, I don't know. You've been here more than me...What do you suggest?" He looks down at me, and I smile a little as I look up at him.

"Well, there's the Matterhorn, or Soarin', and then we could get some lunch..." I ramble on and Kian looks down at me, smirking a little.

"Mission To Mars sounds good..Then food?" Kian smiles, standing up from the bench and I stand up next to him, nodding. I hold out my map and find Soarin'. It's inside a building and we sigh as we take in the air conditioned air, shading us from the blazing sun. We finish the ride and then decide to go for lunch at the Coral Reef Restaurant. We finish our food and then go on more rides: Spaceship Earth, Mission to Mars, Test Track, Imagination with Figment, and more.

Soon, it's time to find my sister and mom to watch the IllumiNation: Reflections of the Earth show. We find each other right before the show starts. Music plays as the globe of the world spins and fireworks go off. It's a great show, and after we have to go back to the hotel. Kian and I crash on the bed sprawled out on top of each other. It was a great day.

Day 2:
Today, we're going to Animal Kingdom. We again take a bus at 8am and get there by 8:30am. The gates open at 9am and we start our day going to the Rainforest Cafe. We then split up in our 'groups' and Kian and I go to Its Tough to be a Bug!, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Maharajah Jungle Trek, Kali River Rapids, and Expedition Everest. Then, we get some lunch at Yak&Yeti Restaurant. We then go to Finding Nemo the Musical and DINOSAUR. We end our day watching the parade, and take a bus back to the hotel. It's about 7pm, so we order room service, and then go to the pool and hot tub.

I smile as I see Kian with no shirt on and his trunks, and I wrap my arms around him. "You having a good time?" I ask him, mumbling against his shoulder. I feel the vibrations of his chuckles against my lips. "Are you kidding? I'm having the best time." He turns around and smiles down at me, and I reach up and kiss him. We good around the rest of the time and relax in the hot tub, and then we go back to our room to go to bed.

Kian:

Day 3:
My experience at DisneyWorld has been amazing! Today, we're going to Magic Kingdom. I'm kind of bummed, because tomorrow we leave to go home, but I'm still glad I got to go. We arrive at 9am, and Jc and I immediate hit the rides. We go to the Swiss Family Tree, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Splash Mountain. Then, we get some lunch at The Plaza Corner. Then, we go on Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, Peter Pan's Flight, Winnie the Pooh, Mad Tea Party, and Dumbo the Flying Elephant. We then watch the show that's in front of the castle, and then take a picture in front of the castle. It's now 4pm, and we go to Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid, and watch the Beauty and the Beast show. Then, we go to Space Mountain, Tomorrowland, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Stitch's Great Escape, and we end with Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. We end the day with the fireworks. It's very late, so we went back to the hotel and order some room service. We eat and cuddle and fall asleep.

Day 4: Home
Sadly, today is our last day, which means we're going home. We leave the hotel at 12pm, and I look around the lobby one last time. I feel Jc's arm around me. "Don't worry, we'll be back. We could make this an annual thing." He winks, kissing my head, and I hope he's serious.

We get to the airport and our flight leaves at 3pm. We get to our gate by 2pm, and I sit down in a chair, and Jc sits down next to me, his head on my shoulder. "I love you." Jc whispers and kisses my shoulder, and I smile, lifting my mood a little.

At 2:50pm, we board the plane. In 45 minutes, the plane takes off and I start falling asleep. I haven't slept a lot these last few days, so I'm tired. I drift to sleep and when I wake up, the plane is descending. By 6pm, we're off the plane with our luggage and we get a taxi to Jc's house. I decided to sleep over at Jc's place. We run up into his room and crash on his bed. "Thanks for bringing me to DisneyWorld. I had the best time." I tell Jc and kiss his forehead. "Yeah, so did I. We'll go back next year." Jc lays comfortably on the bed.

"Really?" I say excitedly and Jc chuckles. "Yes, it makes you happy." He hugs me and I close my eyes. "Thank you." I say, and drift to sleep.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
did you like it? I think I did a pretty good job summing everything up. It was hard.
Xoxo, Alli.