Chapter 41: Happy

so..this is the last chapter. there may be a lot of protest, and i know its abrupt, but it has to end. their story is wrapping up, and it sucks, but they have to move on.
there will be an epilogue after this chapter, and i will not be making a sequel. i do, however, have a lot of other books im writing, many of which are youtuber books, so you can look at them if you want.
so, without further ado, the last chapter of the jock and the nerd:

Kian:

The last few months had flown by so fast, I couldn't keep up. It felt like I just blinked, and all of a sudden summer is ending.

The deal with our manager had gone super well, and we had a million subscribers within two weeks. It was crazy. I couldn't dwell on it too much or else I became confused.

College was just around the corner, but both Jc and I decided we wouldn't be attending. Our Youtube career was too important to us and we didn't want to waste time doing something when we knew we wanted to be doing something else--that being making videos.

We did move into a small house a week ago. It was pretty nice for the situation we were in. Growing YouTubers with just enough money to get by. Of course, we still had Snickers and Wishbone. They were the best of friends these days.

We'd had a lot of meet ups and more and more people recognizing us in the streets. My brain couldn't process it. I was just a regular guy. What did they see in me? I wasn't that funny...

Alfie did back off of Jc and I. He even came up and apologized to us for being so mean. Apparently, he had found a girlfriend who heard about the whole fiasco, and she felt terrible for wha had happened. Her name was Zoey, I think. She's also a YouTuber--a beauty guru. This influenced Alfie to be a YouTuber as well, so now we're kind of friends. Weird how things work out like that.

Ricky found a girlfriend with time. Her name is Libby, she's pretty great. They're good for each other, and I'm happy they're together. (this is also part of my other book: broken pieces). He also joined the YouTube community.

Connor has had some struggles with love--he came out a little while ago, only to close friends though. He wasn't ready for the world to know. And I don't blame him--it's scary. But he started Youtube as well, and he seemed pretty happy with that decision.

Lottie, who I still didn't know that well, kind of flaked from the group. Apparently, she became friends with the biggest bitches from high school. Go figure. Jc was pretty torn up about it, since they were good friends. But he got over it.

And now it's Jc and I, ready to take on the world.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Jc:

I stood at the end of the aisle, waiting for my fiancée to stroll down to meet me. My heart pounded loudly in my chest, anxiously awaiting him.

The music started playing, and everyone stood up. My attention turned to the end of the aisle, and I saw my handsome fiancée glide down gracefully. I swore my heart stopped in my chest.

I took Kian's hands when he finally approached me, electricity running through my veins at the connection. I don't think I'll ever get used to that.

As the minister goes into a long monologue that I've heard many times before in rehearsal, I think about the times I've spent with Kian. There was both good and bad.

Like going to Disney World together, watching movies, doing crazy things. Or the bad stuff, like when I went to that party and the situation with that girl, or Kian having nightmares.

But I wouldn't trade any of that stuff in for the world.

"Jc Caylen, do you take this man to be your husband?" The minister asked, and all eyes were on me.

"I do," I said immediately, my eyes only looking intensely into Kian's. He looked right back at me, his beautiful light brown orbs seeping into mine.

"And do you, Kian Lawley, take this man to be your husband?" He asked yet again, and now the eyes were on Kian.

"I do," There was no hesitation in his voice as his eyes stayed trained on mine.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the man," The minister completed the ceremony. My hands rested on the sides of Kian's face, and his hands around my waist. We spent no time dawdling, and went in for a sweet and long kiss.

The crowd cheered for us, and Kian pulled away slightly, smiling bashfully. I winked at him, thinking about all the things I would be doing with him on our honeymoon.

Now's not the time, Jc.

We were approached by a lot of people congratulating us. Even Kian's parents gave us half-approving smiles, saying they wished us full and happy lives.

My mom and sister were a complete and utter mess. They pulled us both into hugs and said how happy they were for us.

I was happy for us, too.

At the reception, slow music started and Kian immediately pulled me out into the dance floor.

"May I have this dance, my husband?" He asked me with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Yes, you may, Kian Caylen," Yeah, we took my last name. We thought it sounded better.

We swayed to the music, my head resting on his chest as his lips placed loving kisses on the top of my head.

"Who would've thought that the jock and the nerd would end up together?" Kian asked me with a full smile. I don't think I'd ever seen him happier.

"I don't know," I replied, resting my forehead against his. "But I'm sure glad we did."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i cant bare it you guys omg i cant believe its over. this book is one of the best things that ever happened to me. i really wanted to make it longer, but it was like jc was whispering in my ear "its ok, its time to let us go. we'd like our story to end this way" and kian was like "yeah, jc is so hot theres no way i could disagree"

anyways there will be an epilogue! ill have that posted pretty soon. but thats it. itll be over and no more #jian. but they are in my other books so check them out! (as side characters but still theyre cute)

ok i gtg before i start crying.

love you kian and jc i hope you have fantastic lives.

Xoxo, Alli