Chapter 28: I'm Coming For You

sparks fly by taylor swift ;)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jc:

My last finals are today, and everyone is either super laid back, like me, or super frantic, like Kian. The way I see it, is that tomorrow is summer, so who gives a flipping shit anymore? Not me. Kian does, though. It's pretty obvious, I mean, he's always uptight about grades and school. But I love him anyways.

That's just how my Kian is, and I wouldn't change that.

I've been accepted into three colleges. One in Minnesota, Florida, and New York. Kian's been accepted into like, a million, but he's decided he'll only choose the one I'm going to, since he was accepted into the ones I was as well.

I sit with my feet on my desk, twiddling my pencil between my fingers. My teacher came around, handing out the papers for our finals, and swats my feet of my desk. A couple kids chuckle, and I smirk to myself. 

I look down at my stack of paper with a blank expression. There was like, five pages! Okay, that's over exaggerating. There was two. But still, who did she think she was? Einstein? I sighed, and started on my impossible mission to finish this in an hour. I might not make it out alive.

If I die, tell Kian I love him.

Kian...

His eyes, his hair, his face, his lips...his body...

Focus, Jc. You only have fifty five minutes now. 

Okay, let's do this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everyone screamed in joy as the bell rang, signaling summer. Students ran out of the door, piling on top of each other, eager to get home. I was just eager to find Kian. I searched through everyone, and finally found him at his locker, waiting for me. 

We smiled at each other, and I ran up to him, picking him up and spinning him around. Kian squealed until I set him back down on the ground. 

"Wasn't that backwards?" Kian laughs, referring to him being taller than me.

"You may be taller than me, but I am stronger, my darling." We both laughed as he slung his arm over my shoulder, and I leaned into him.

We hop into my car once we get into the parking lot, and I start it quickly.

"Whose house are we going to?" I ask, and he looks at me, knowing that I know the answer. My house.

I pulled into my driveway quickly, and got out, grabbing my stuff, and then quickly rushing over to Kian's side, opening the door for him, and leaning down to kiss him.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as we pulled apart and gave each other loving stares. I knew that as long as I lived, I would love Kian Lawley.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kian:

When we got to Jc's house, we decided to go swim in his pool, since it was hot out. We called up Ricky, Connor, and Charlotte to join us. They showed up quickly, and we all got changed into our bathing suits.

When Jc stepped out of the room, only in his swim trunks, I swear I started drooling. Yes, I've seen him shirtless before, but never in the sun, when the lighting hit him just right. Jc gave me a mischievous look before jumping into the water.

The water droplets stuck to his hair, and I was too busy staring at the greek god to notice that Ricky had playfully pushed me in.

I screamed and splashed into the water, rushing to the surface for air. Jc laughs next to me, and I pout.

"Oh, c'mon, babe." Jc swims up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You know you love me." He whispered huskily into my ear, and shivers run up my spine. I nearly whimpered.

Jc smirks, knowing what he's doing is driving me crazy. He thinks he's going to get away with it.

Well, watch your back, Jc Caylen.

I'm coming for you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

k i know this was short but it was only really a filler so

whatcha gonna do

hope you enjoyed it though!

that Jc sexiness is too much ;)

remember to comment and vote!

Xoxo, Alli