Chapter 17: Bed&Talks

Kian:

Jc leads me up the stairs into his room, and I stumble clumsily behind him. He turns his head to smirk at me, dragging me behind him. I see his mom out of the corner of her eye, and she looks confused, but also relieved. Maybe Jc was just as much of a mess as I was.

Jc eagerly picked me up and threw me on the bed. I chuckled at first, but then I saw his expression. He was dead serious with hunger in his eyes. I looked up at him with wide eyes as he climbed on top of me, his knees on either side of me.

"Jc-" I start to say, but I'm cut off as he places his finger on my lips, softly shushing me.

"Shh, baby...It's okay." He smiled assuringly at me, but I could still see that hunger in his eyes, making the pit of my stomach burn with want for him.

I watched him as he unzipped his pants, and I impatiently tugged his shirt over his head, my eyes tracing over his defined muscles. He yanked his pants down hastily, and now he only had underwear on.

He quickly yanked my shirt over my head, and I bit my lip as his eyes grazed over my torso. His hands gripped the waistband of my sweats, pulling them down swiftly. Now we both were only in our underwear.

"Are you sure you want this?" I ask Jc gently, my voice strained from the feeling of need for him. He nods his head eagerly, and his lips latch onto mine, fitting perfectly together as they always had.

His fingers hooked around the waistband of my underwear, and I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes, preparing myself for what was about to happen.

~•~•~•~•~

We collapsed down on the bed, out of breath, our chest rising and falling quickly. We both laid on our backs, and I turned my head a little to look at him. There was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, and I smiled, knowing there was a layer of sweat on mine.

I reached over to run my fingers through his curly, wild hair. I always insisted on him getting a haircut, but I actually prefer his hair this way. It suited him and matched his personality.

As my fingers raked through his thick hair, he closed his eyes, sighing softly, a small smile on his face. I leaned over and planted a kiss on his forehead, and he took my free hand, intertwining our fingers.

I closed my eyes, exhaustion hitting me, and my fingers in his hair stop moving as I quickly fall asleep, faster than I have in a long time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jc:

I watched Kian as he fell asleep, smiling softly. I kissed his cheek gently, softly unraveling and untangling myself from him. I sat up in bed, tugging on his sweatpants, stealing a quick glance at him before I swiftly walked out the room.

I walked downstairs, my heart beat starting to fall back into a steady pace. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water, chugging it down. I heard a footstep behind me, and jumped, the glass almost falling out of my hand. Thankfully, I have quick reflexes.

I turned around and saw my mom leaning against the counter, her arms crossed. I let out a breath of relief, turning to fill up my glass of water again.

"Mom, you scared me..." I took a deep breath, feeling her eyes on my back. I knew she had something to say by the way the air felt heavier.

"Look, Jc, I'm glad you and Kian are back together again...But I don't want you getting hurt." My mom said, trying to sound sympathetic.

"It was a mistake, Mom. He thought that I made a move on Lia. It was an honest mistake." I explained. I understood now that it was easy for Kian to misread what had happened at the beach. I just made a big deal about it earlier because I felt betrayed.

"Yeah, well, just be careful." My mom sighed, as if she was disappointed at me. Just because she was left by my dad doesn't give her the right to judge Kian for what happened. Kian isn't the bad guy here, Lia is. But I don't want to get into this at three in the morning, so I just nod and run up to the room, eager to get back to Kian.

I open the door, stepping in and closing it behind me. I turn around and see Kian sitting up in my bed, looking scared.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly, my voice in a whisper. I take long strides to the bed, sitting down next to Kian on the edge.

"Nightmare...I woke up...You weren't here..." Kian shivers, and I see a tear roll down his cheek, and I quickly wipe it away with my thumb.

"Oh, baby, I'm here. I'm sorry, I needed water..." I pulled him next to me, his body cold. I rub my hands over his arms in attempt to warm him, planting kisses over his face, and he begins to relax.

"Do you feel better?" I ask softly, running my fingers through his hair. He nods and smiles, wrapping his arms around me. I smile and lay us down on the bed, every inch of our body touching each other.

"I love you." Kian says softly, and I can tell he's starting to fall asleep.

"I love you, too, and I'm never going to leave you." I smile as I drift asleep myself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So many of you are obsessed with this book. It makes me so happy.

Sorry the 'in bed scene' wasn't very descriptive...If you want more...Detail...Then comment. ;)

Xoxo, Alli.