Chapter 9: Good Morning Beautiful

Song of the Chapter: All of Me by John Legend.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kian:

I wake up the next day, with Jc's head on my chest. I run my fingers through his hair, softly. I don't want to wake him up, I just want to feel his hair. It's fairly thick, and so curly. It looks amazing in the morning. His face is stuffed into my chest, so I can't see his face, but I imagine he looks incredible, as always. I slowly reach for my phone, careful not to wake him. It reads 11am. We've been asleep for almost 12 hours. I'm not sure what Jc and I have planned for the day, but he told me he has something in mind. I kiss the top of Jc's head and he wraps his arms around me tighter in his sleep. I smile softly and close my eyes, soaking in his warmth and taking in his smell. After 10 minutes of laying like that, Jc rolls onto his back and rubs his eyes. He looks at me, and smiles.

"Good morning, handsome," Jc says in his morning voice. It was way lower and scratchy, and it's super hot. I blush and smile, looking down. Jc chuckles at my bashfulness and kisses the top of my chest. I grab the blanket and pull it over my head.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Jc asks, playfully, coming under the covers. His hand runs down my arm and I shiver, getting goosebumps.

"Hiding from you," I tell him, smiling. Jc smirks and tickles my sides, and I jerk away, giggling. Jc laughs along as he starts tickling all over my body, and I squirm, begging him to stop. Finally, he stops, letting me breathe. My breathing slows down, and we look at each other in the eyes. I lean in and kiss him. I can tell he's taken by surprise. He's usually the one in the relationship to make the move. Slowly, the kiss progresses, and it gets more needy. Jc kisses me and runs his fingers through my hair, and I wrap my arms around his neck. We hear the door open, Jc's mom coming in, and we pull away, staring at each other. At least we're under the covers, but our lips are all puffy. We try to act asleep as Jc's mom tells us to get up so we can do whatever we have planned today. She shuts the door and we come out of the covers and look at each other, blushing. We almost got caught. Again.

Jc:

The whole car ride Kian was asking me where we were going. Over and over. It actually was quite amusing. When we pulled up into the zoo parking lot, Kian's eyes lit up and he smiled real big, getting so excited. We paid to get into the zoo, and I intertwined our fingers as Kian looked around in wonder. I knew he loves the zoo, he loves animals a lot.

The first stop was the monkeys. We watched them through a glass wall as they fooled around with each other. Then, we moved on to my favorites, the lions. It just amazes me how the can look so chill, but so scary and powerful. We kept walking, and Kian stopped in the middle of his sentence as we reached the dolphins. I assumed these were his favorites, as he stared at them in awe. I chuckle and wrap my arm around him.

"They're beautiful..." Kian says in wonder. I smirk, looking up at him.

"Like someone I know," I tell him, mischievously. He blushes and continues to watch the dolphins.

We see a lot of animals in our rest of our time at the zoo, but suddenly, all too fast, it's almost 6pm, and time for Kian to go home. We had put his bag in my car before we left for the zoo so we didn't have to stop at my house to get his stuff.

I turned on the radio as we sat in silence, and I recognized the song All of Me by John Legend come on, and I turned it up.

'What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in and then kicking me out.' I glance over at Kian, listening to him softly hum the words. It's a beautiful song, his singing.

'My heads under water but I'm breathing fine, your crazy and I'm out of my mind.' Kian continues to sing the words, a little bit louder, and I can feel him staring at me as I drive down the road.

'All of me loves all of you. All your curves and all your edges; all your perfect imperfections.' I look at Kian for a second and then back to the road. He's a major distraction for me.

'I give you all of me, and you give me all of you...' The song ends, and we soon arrive at Kian's house. I knew I wouldn't see him tomorrow, because it's Sunday and his parents will want him to stay home to study. So I'll have to wait until Monday to see him, and it kills me.

Kian steps out of the car and grabs his things and leaned through my window, kissing me lightly on the lips.

"I'll see you Monday, babe," Kian says and starts walking up to the house, and I'm left all alone, watching him as he leaves.