UPDATE (Side-Chapter)

sorry my loves for not updating soon enough !!

i know this is just an update...and you'll probably hate me...

but here's a short chapter to keep your fuel burnin' ;) 

Jc:

Hours later after Kian and I had taken Snickers to my house, we snuggled up close on my bed playing with our cat.

"She's so cute," I whispered as Snickers ran in circles on the carpet chasing the laser light we were teasing her with.

Kian looked up at me smiling excitedly, "How will we split her up?" He asks.

My smile fades at the thought of giving Snickers up for days at a time, "I don't know."

"We could cut her in half," he jokingly says trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah," I say giving a short laugh, "If only there was a way we could share her together all the time," I say sighing.

"There is one way," Kian mumbles under his breath.

"What?" I ask shocked, pretending I didn't hear what he said.

"Nothing," he said shaking his head and focused on Snickers.

Acknowledging that the mood had changed, I smiled as I came up with a great idea.

"Hey!" I said excitedly, "LET'S PUT A HAT OVER THIS KITTEN!" I scream throwing Kian off guard.

He laughs standing up, "Do you want our cat to end up mental?" he asks chuckling.

"Noooo" I say sitting down defeated "It would be funny though"

"You would make a terrible parent, my friend" Kian says laughing

"I would be fine as long as I have you by my side" I tell him tickling his stomach.

"Stop!!!!" Kian screams lauging.

I continue to tickle him as he tries to push me off him.

"TELL ME I WOULD BE A GOOD PARENT!" I scream continuing to laugh and tickle him.

"Fine!!!! Fine you would be a great parent," he says laughing.

We both sit up exhausted, laughing our heads off.

Suddenly the mood completely changes and I know something is wrong, I just don"t know what.

"Jc..." Kian says scared.

I look at him, "Yeah?"

"Where is the cat...?" He asks me.

All the sudden Wishbone ran in holding Snickers in his mouth, blood dripping from his teeth.

"Found her..." I say tearing up.

Kian:

"BARK BARK WOOF WOOF BARK BARK GRRRRRRRR BARK!" Wishbone yells throwing the dead cat to the ground and eating her limbs.

"Awe man that blood is going to stain the carpet!" I groan.

"Kian!" Jc grabs my shoulders.

"What?" I look over at Wishbone.

Silence fell. I was getting annoyed at Jc for not telling me what was happening.

"WHaT dO YoU wAnT?!" I get voice crack through out the sentance.

"Snickers never did exisist."

"What?

"This is all just a dream. Wake up."

Than I jerked up as Andrea was kissing me.

"What's wrong babe?" Andrea ran her hand through my hair. The way Jc use to do it except she wasn't Jc.

"Can I get you anything?" Andrea looked up at me.

My eyes tearing up knowing what I wanted.

"Kian." I whispered.

I got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom slapshing my face with the coldest I could possibley get.

"Kian?" Andrea ran into the bathroom.

I ignore Andrea and run to the bathroom. I search the house for a mirror hoping it was a dream. No I wasn't hoping for a dream, I was hoping for a nightmare.

"Kian!" Andrea sounded really upset.

"WHAT?!" I scream.

"Are you scared? Is it because of the wedding?" Andrea had a messy bun in and grabbed my hand.

"Andrea, show me your left hand." I look directly at her.

"Why?" she seemed more confused than I was.

"JUST DO IT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and started tearing up again.

Andrea hesitated than showed me her left hand. Tears streamed down my face.

There was a ring.

"Kian, tell me you love me." Andrea grabbed my hand.

In the corner of my eye I saw my iPhone turn on with a notification. I jerk over and try to run to my phone but something stops me, Andrea.

"Andrea, let go of me!" I look her in the eyes with a harsh look.

"TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!" Andrea had tears streaming down her face.

"I could tell you that I love you but it wouldn't mean as much as it did in my dream."

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I get out of Andrea's grip I was stronger than that peasent.

"Kian, if you answer that door we are DONE!" Andrea stared me in the eye with pure hate.

The door opened somehow and Jc was there.

"Jc?" I grab his hand.

"Wake up!" Jc shakes me.

Than I jerked up and Jc was kissing me.

I've never been happier to wake up from a nightmare.

btw i did not write this, my sisters did 

so give them credit for this ridiculously heart breaking chapter

did you like that plot twist ?

when i let my sisters write a chapter in my story, i felt so uneasy because it's like giving them my baby!!

anyways, ill have a full chapter up by saturday :)

xoxo, alli