Chapter 4: The Parents

Kian:

"Mom, Dad, this is Jc," I tell my parents. They smile at Jc, but they're fake smiles.

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Lawley," Jc shakes my parents' hands.

"Yes.." My mom says, trailing off, eyeing Jc up and down in a distasteful way. I sigh internally.

"How did you two meet?" My father asks us.

"Oh, we met at school in the hallways," I tell my parents and blush a little, remembering when Jc's hand and mine touched.

My parents nodded in a somewhat approval way. Jc and I looked at each other and smiled nervously.

"How're your grades, Jc?" My father asks Jc. Shit, I think to myself. Jc bites his lips and looks down.

"Mostly C's and D's, sir," Jc says softly, looking down. I bit my lip and looked at my parents. They gave each other a look and shook their heads slightly.

"Jc, you realize we only want what's best for our son...And what's best for our son is someone who won't distract him from his studies...I'm sorry...But you two have to stop seeing each other," My father tells us. No...No, no, no, no! My eyes start to water and I run out the door.

"What did you do?!" I hear Jc scream at my parents and start to run after me. But I kept running.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jc:

"What did you do?!" I yell at Kian's parents and start to run out the door. Kian was fast, but I'm more athletic and faster. I catch up to him and grab his arm pulling him back.

I saw the tears running down his face and my heart breaks. I pull him close and swipe away his tears with my thumb. Kian shakes his head, sobbing.

"Shh...It's gonna be okay..." I say softly, trying to calm him down.

"I...I can't lose y-you," Kian sobbed and his whole body shook. I rubbed his back with my hand and held him close, his head resting on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"You won't...It's okay, we'll figure it out..." I tell him softly. Kian nodded his head against my chest and his sobbing slowly stopped.

"Do you wanna head to my place..?" I ask him softly. He nods his head against my chest and I smile a little. I get up and bend over.

"Hop on, I'll give you a piggyback ride," I tell him, and he jumps on my back and wrapped his arms and legs around me, resting his chin on my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him and he smiled a little back. We got to my car and I set him in the passenger seat and I got in on my side and started the car.

We have to figure something out so we can be together. There's no way I'm letting him go.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Babies :p

Xoxo, Alli