Chapter 40: Crazy

Jc:

I laid on my back in bed with Kian, his head resting on my bare chest. His hot breaths fanned out across my skin, causing goosebumps to erupt. My fingers ran through his soft hair, earning a tiny smile to form on his face.

Once again, I could not sleep. I had no idea what it could be--maybe I should see a doctor about that...

I rolled over on my side, reaching for my laptop. I gently set Kian aside so that he now gripped a pillow instead of my side. I flipped open the laptop, logging in and opening YouTube.

I scrolled through some videos, seeing some of my favorites: Shane Dawson, JennaMarbles, and so on.

I decided to check in on my channel. I now had about five thousand subscribers, and Kian almost had a million. It's crazy.

I clicked on a video that we had made together, where we talked about our relationship, being fiancées. It hadn't hit me until then that we would be married within a few years. That's also crazy.

I looked down to see the views, and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Kian, wake up!" I whisper-shouted. Kian grumbled, rubbing his eyes cutely and turning to look at me. The adorable look on his face made me feel guilty that I woke him up.

"What is it?" Kian asked quietly, shifting in his spot to sit next to me. I angled the computer towards him, showing him the amount of views on our video. Kian gasped, his eyes as wide as mine.

The screen read over a million views.

"What the hell?" Kian took the laptop from me, examining the screen as if it were a prank.

"I have no idea..." I mumbled under my breath, totally appalled. This came out of nowhere.

I scrolled down through thousands of comments. There were many saying how we helped people come out and that we were a role model couple.

"Wow," I whispered, earning a nod from Kian. "I didn't realize the power we had."

"Me neither," Kian kept staring at the screen until he diverted his attention to me. We stared at each other until huge smiles took over our features.

"We should go back to bad. You need your beauty sleep," I commented, making Kian playfully jab my side. I laughed at his weak attempt. We moved back to our original position, and I set a soft kiss on the top of Kian's head.

After ten minutes of trying to sleep, we knew that we were too giddy and antsy to go back to sleep. The whole thing was just too exciting.

So we stayed up and talked and cuddled for awhile, and replied to some comments on our YouTubes.

This whole thing was crazy

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up the next morning, feeling a small ache in my neck. I saw that I had fallen asleep resting my back against my headboard, with Kian's head resting on my shoulder. Our laptops were still open and drool covered my face.

I stretched out my arms, accidentally smacking Kian in the face. At first, I felt guilty, but then I saw his facial expression and I couldn't help but laugh. That made Kian stir, waking him up.

"Morning, sleeping beauty," I gave Kian my famous 'fuck boy' look, which usually made all the ladies swoon. But obviously that didn't apply to my fiancee.

"Morning, dip thong," He insulted me, sticking his tongue out at me playfully. My face contorted into a fake angry face, making Kian squeal and jump out of the bed, fleeing out of the room.

"You're going to regret that, babe!" I rushed after him, but he beat me to the bathroom. I tried the handle, but it was locked.

"You have to come out sooner or later, dearest!" I reminded Kian, carelessly skipping back to the bed. I tumbled onto it, searching for my phone. Once I found it, I turned it on. The screen read: Missed Call (1). I didn't recognize the phone number, but the area code was Los Angeles.

I swiped to the right, calling back the unknown ID. After three rings, the other end picked up.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone, situating myself better onto the bed.

"Is this Justin Castillo?" The deep, masculine asked me.

"Uh, yes, that would be he."

"Let me cut to the chase--I saw your video on YouTube, the one of you and your fiancee, and I'm here to offer you a deal."

"What do you mean?" I ran a hand through my unruly, curly hair as I waited for the reply of the curious man.

"I manage a bunch of YouTubers...JennaMarbles, Pewdiepie, Shane Dawson, Sam Pottorf, and so on. I want to be both you and Kian's manager."

"Oh, I see," I replied, completely stunned. How else was I supposed to respond? I had no idea what this meant.

"If you and Kian are interested, I'd like to meet up to discuss it. I'll send you the address," The mysterious man informed me. "Chao." He ended the call before I could even reply.

Okay, first of all, who says chao? And second of all, what the hell?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After I convinced Kian to exit the bathroom, promising I wouldn't pull anything, I explained to him what the man had told me. He took it very well, and seemed to get the just of what this meant more than me. In fact, he was ecstatic.

"This is a huge deal, Jc," Kian told me with a cheerful tone. "He works with huge YouTubers. He could make us into sensations!"

So, we decided to meet up with the guy. We told our parents we were going to a movie.

I followed the directions on maps, and it only took us fifteen minutes to reach our destination. We got out of the car, and I noticed how fidgety and nervous Kian seemed to be. I grabbed his hand, raising it to set a kiss on top of it. He sent my a grateful smile, and we went in.

"Ah, boys. You made it," A man with dark, slicked back hair and a nice jacket on approached us immediately. "I am Mr. Wilson."

He shook our hands with a sophisticated smile on his face. "I've heard so much about you, Mr. Wilson," Kian told the man, and he smiled brighter.

"And I, you, Mr. Lawley. Please, take a seat."

We talked for about an hour about how it would work. It seemed very straight forward, and I trusted it since all the YouTubers I watched were signed to him. This was a big deal. Basically, he managed us--our events, meet ups, and signings, and we got paid for our videos.

Both Kian and I signed the contract since we were both over eighteen (Kian turned eighteen last month and me a few before). We shook hands and went on our way.

Once we got in the car, we both looked over at each other and squealed.

This was our big break.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

you guys...theres only about five more chapters to write, maybe less. as you can see, its drawing to a close. all thats left is their wedding, and we'll see if they expand their family ;)

in honor of this, this saturday i will be doing a younow. my username is justalli, and ill come back right here _______ to put the link.

please come visit me! itll start one pm central time. :)

comment if youre going to come!

Xoxo, Alli