Epilogue

hey guys. so this is it. i wanted to put my last outro before the chapter, because its gonna be sappy. so, if you wanna just go on with the chapter, feel free to do so.

you guys dont know how much this book means to me. over 26k reads?!? its amazing. i know, im the worst for not writing this epilogue faster...but i couldnt do it. every time i wanted to, i told myself 'this is the end--do you want that?'

anyways, im just really thankful to everyone who read and supported this book. i didnt expect it to be this big, and i appreciate every one of you.

keep in mind: this is not the end for kian and jc. their story will live forever.

so. here we go. i hope you enjoy this last epilogue--the end of this book and the beginning of their journey.

hope you enjoy.

xoxo, alli

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kian:

Hello, my name is Kian Lawley. I was the nerd of high school. I got straight A's and never get in trouble. I couldn't help myself from falling for the star football player though... I'm so glad I didn't ignore it. Relationships never really worked out for me, until Jc. And that didn't stop me from liking him.

Now, we have a house together. A big house with a yard, and one of those cute white picket fences. We still have Wishbone and Snickers, of course. We've been happily married for over a year, and I feel nothing but joy every morning I wake up.

Things aren't always easy. We fight sometimes, and we do things we regret. But that doesn't stop our love. Nothing could ever stop our love.

I'm so thankful for the day that Jc bumped into me. That I dropped my things and he helped me pick them up. If that never had happened, where would I be? Definitely not here, and definitely not happy.

Jc changed my life for the better. I couldn't ask for a better husband, or for a better job. He supports me and loves me, and that's all I've ever wanted in life.

We still take out annual Disney World trips. They're always something to look forward to, and a great vacation for us.

Both our YouTube channels have skyrocketed. After a couple months, we decided to do a conjoined channel, called KianandJc. We do a lot together, and a lot apart. But that channel is something that always brings us together.

I haven't had a nightmare in a very long time--since before we got married. I went to a sleep therapist--which was something Jc made me do--and I've slept peacefully ever since.

Life can be a little lonely, though. I wish I had some children to spend it with, but I'm too nervous to bring it up to Jc. Oh, well. Everything will work out. I have Jc and that's enough for me.

Thank you for listening to our story. This is Kian, signing out for the last time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jc:

Hey, I'm Jc. I was the star football player at my high school, I got okay grades, and I was great with the ladies. But I noticed this boy... He was a nerd, a geek, I know. But I couldn't help falling in love with him... I told myself that I needed to stop. That I was not gay, I was straight as can be. But that didn't stop me from liking him, or surprising him with kids.

Yes, I am about to bring Kian to an adoption center. Shh, it's a surprise. Kian has showed signs of wanting children lately. Not signs that anyone else would catch--I just know him too well. So, I thought I would tell him to get in the car, and that we're going for a drive. And that's just what I did.

"Babe, will you please tell me where we're going?" Kian looks at me with those beautiful eyes, and I am so tempted to grant his wish.

"It's hard for me to resist you, Kiki," I say breathily, trying not to be distracted from the road. "But it's for your own good."

Kian huffs and folds his arms across his chest, pouting, which makes me chuckle. I'm so in love with him.

We pull up to the front of the center, and I park the car. Kian looks at me with wide, hopeful eyes, and starts bouncing in his seat.

"Are you serious?" He asks giddily, making me smile widely. "We're going to adopt?"

"Yes, yes we are," I inform him, laughing as he pounces on me.

Once I detangle him from myself, we make our way into the center. We have an our talk with one of the agents, fill out paperwork, and soon, it's time to go in.

We're led into a room filled with babies, just as we had asked. We walked around, looking at all of them, and then one of them caught my eye.

"Babe, look at this," I whisper, staring at this newborn baby that looks so peaceful and beautiful.

"Her name is Veronica. She was born last week," The agent informs us, and Kian and I look at each other, nodding. We make the final decision, and we are told to wait out front for them to get Veronica's things ready. And don't worry, I already set up a room for the baby...somehow, without Kian noticing.

As we walk by, we pass the room of children the age four to ten. I stop in my tracks as I see a young boy with curly, black hair being picked on by some kids. He looked about seven. I rush into the room without saying anything.

The kids say mean things to the seven year old boy, but once they see me, they immediately stop. I approach the boy, crouching down to his level.

"You okay?" I ask him, my eyes searching his. He nods his head, looking away from me.

"What's your name?" Kian asks from behind me, startling me slightly.

"Toby."

"Well, Toby...How would you like to come home with us?" I ask, and Kian nods in agreement. The boy's eyes light up, and he nods his head.

So, we take Toby to the counter, get more paperwork filled out, and bring Veronica and Toby home. As we're driving, I look over at the passenger seat to see Kian tearing up.

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask him, concerned.

"Nothing, it's just..." He wipes a tear and looks at me. "I'm really glad that the jock bumped into the nerd."

He smiles at me, and I smile back.

Thank you for listening to our story. This is Jc, signing out for the last time.

The End.