Chapter 13: Airport&Animal Resort

Kian:

It's the day before I'm going with Jc and his family to DisneyWorld,mans I couldn't be more excited. I've never been to DisneyWorld, but I've always dreamed of how fun it would be. When I asked my parents if we could ever take a trip there, they would just tell me it's a waste of time. I'm surprised they're letting me go on this trip.

I sit on top of my suitcase, trying to shove in everything I need for the trip. I don't usually go on trips, and I've never been on a plane before, but I'm super excited. Most people would be scared of trying flying for the first time, but I'm thrilled. I zip up my suitcase, struggling a little, and then stand up, looking at it, satisfied. That took a lot of work. I head the doorbell ring and I feel butterflies in my stomach from excitement. I'm staying overnight at Jc's because we have to leave at 3am for the airport tomorrow. It's going to be the best day ever.

I drag my suitcase down the steps as it bounces loudly behind me. I look out the window and see that it's Jc's car waiting for me. Okay, do I have everything..? Phone? Toothbrush? Underwear? Yep, I have everything. I open the door, and shout over my shoulder a goodbye to my parents, and I hear them mumble back some byes. I'm used to them not caring, only about my grades, but sometimes it hurts. I shake my head, walking to Jc's car and throwing my bag in the trunk, and then climbing into the passenger seat, giving Jc a quick kiss on the lips.

"Whoa, someone's happy." Jc chuckles as I bounce up and down on my seat, and he starts backing out of my driveway. I can't even reply with a sarcastic remark because I'm too excited. I just nod and stare out the window. Minutes later, we pull up into Jc's driveway. He cuts the ignition and I quickly get out and grab my suitcase and walk into his house with Jc right behind me. Ms. Costello greets me and I cheerfully greet her back as Jc and I run up into his room.

I sit on Jc's bed, trying to think of things to distract me. I turn on his TV and try to watch Pretty Little Liars, but even that doesn't work. I roll over on my stomach, butterflies tumbling around inside. Jc sits down next to me, running his hand up and down my leg. The butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I roll over and look at him. He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead. I smile a little and then sigh.

"Something wrong?" Jc asks, and I can hear the tiredness in his voice. I shake my head and smile more at his concern.

"No, I'm just a little anxious." I smile and then get underneath his covers, suddenly tired and wanting to cuddle with Jc until we fall asleep.

As if he can read my mind, Jc climbs under the blankets, pulling it up to our chins. He rests his head on my chest and traces patterns on my stomach. I close my eyes, drifting to sleep, and thinking about how much fun tomorrow will be.

Jc:

The alarm went off at 3am for Kian and I to get up. At first, we both whined and wanted to sleep, but then we remembered we were going to DisneyWorld. Kian's whole face lit up as he ran out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready. I chuckle to myself as I throw some things in my bag that I hadn't packed yet. In about an hour, my mom knocks on my door and tells us it's time to go. Kian and I look at each other and smile and grab our bags, still half asleep, but excited. We throw them in the trunk and jump in the car. Soon, my sister and my mom come in and we eagerly drive to the airport. Kian rests his head on my shoulder as we drive, and we take a nap.

We wake up at the airport and we grab our bags. It's really dark out since it's 4am. We roll our bags noisily into the airport and we go to check our luggage that we aren't carrying on the plane out. We then get in line to go into security check up. After an hour, we all show our IDs and go into line to place our bags in baskets to roll through the scan. We walk through the body scanner and we are all clear to go. Kian and I grab our bags and I grab his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"How about some breakfast before we find our gate? We still have an hour until we board the plane." My mom suggests and we all eagerly nod. We find a Starbucks and order muffins and coffee. Kian and play footsie under the table, secretly smiling at each other. After we finish, we grab our carry-ons and head to our gate. We find it quickly and we still have 15 minutes to load.

"So, what's the first thing you want to do when we get to DisneyWorld?" I ask Kian, and he smiles widely. Our first day, which is today, we're going to the Epcot Center.

"I'm not sure, but I'm really looking forward to the fireworks you tell me about at night." Kian smiles and I smile to myself, nodding. We decided that our second day will be Animal Kingdom, then Magic Kingdom, and our last day is Hollywood Studios. Finally, we board the plane, and I'm sitting in between Kian and my sister. I gently hold Kian's hand. I can tell that he's freaking out, as this is his first time flying. After a half our the plane starts to take off and I squeeze his hand. We make it in the air smoothly and Kian relaxes. We decide to take a nap, since we are tired, and all I can think about is how excited I am.

~~~

I wake up and I'm surprised that the plane is landing. I usually don't sleep that heavily on the plane. I nudge Kian's shoulder and he slowly wakes up. His face turns into recognition and he gets excited, opening the window on the plane. We look down at Orlando, Florida. I squeeze his thigh and he squirms.

After about 10 minutes, the plane defends and lands. It takes a while to get off the plane, since we were seated in the middle, but we eventually make it out.

"Okay, everyone here?" My mom asks, panicked. She's always like this when we travel. "One, two, three." She counts us and smiles proudly that we've all stayed together. We follow her as she leads us to the monorail that will take us to the building where we take a bus to our hotel for DisneyWorld. The monorail takes 3 minutes, and the line for the bus takes 15 minutes. We sit on the bus patiently and watch the video of Micky Mouse. Inside, everything gets happy. One fact about me, I absolutely love Disney. It's my favorite thing ever.

The bus makes it to our hotel. We're staying at the Animal Resort, and I couldn't be more happy. It has live animals right out our window! My mom gets our keys and we take the elevator up to our rooms. Kian and I are sharing a room, and my mom and my sister are sharing the other.

Kian and I throw our bags down, too excited to get to Epcot, and run into my mom's room through the connected door. "Okay, everyone ready?" My mom asks, and we anxiously nod. "Okay, let's start our Disney Adventure!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haha I know you hate me for the cliff hanger. Also, sorry if the chapter is so long, I wanna fit everything in. The next chapter will be their whole Disney trip, or I can split it up, if you want that. Just comment.
Sorry for taking so long to upload!
Like Kian and Jc, I went to DisneyWorld two years ago and I'm going this November, so this chapter is special to me, because I'm so excited! There's a picture uploaded of DisneyWorld that I personally took. :)
Also, 1K READS?! THATS AMAZING AND THANK YOU!
Xoxo, Alli.