Chapter 101: first Middle school

(Anti-theft has been replaced)

Ninety-nine was still squatting in the bathroom, carefully avoiding the blind corners of the all-pervasive monitor, and putting the communication symbol next to his ear.

Something happened just now.

According to the arrangement they had planned before, it was definitely impossible for this dedicated half-vampire to be thrown into the sinkhole. Therefore, according to the development of the script, when the half-vampire was carried into the sinkhole and was about to be thrown down, he had to arrange a wave of sudden resurrection.

As Fan Zhuo's subordinate, under the circumstance of bloodline suppression, the semi-vampire is absolutely loyal, and there is no possibility of any rebellious behavior. Even if violent like Anthony, it's not the same as just obediently obedient.

So the half-vampire acted faithfully in accordance with the script, and was carried behind the iron gate on a stretcher by the assistant teacher and performed a resurrection Dafa on the spot.

The faceless assistants were all taken aback by the suddenly resurrected corpse.

The final result was the same as they had speculated in advance. No matter how ignorant of life, the Faceless Man would not throw a big living person directly into the sinking pond as fertilizer, so after a while, the half-vampire was killed. They threw it out.

On the 99th, he was picked up in the bathroom long ago, and when he came out, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

"How?"

Two people huddled in the corner.

"No, there is a problem in there. It doesn't lead directly to the sinking pond. There is an aisle behind the iron gate, and there are several other doors on both sides of the aisle."

The half-vampire said cautiously, "But I have already put the paper goddess given by Tu Yumen, it is dark and there is no one on the weekdays, and the paper gods should be able to move freely."

The paper **** is a masterpiece of Onmyoji. Relying on this trick on weekdays, although he is a free man like an exorcist, people from all major forces who come to him to form a team are still in an endless stream. After all, this trick is harmless and harmless. Pollution is simply a magical skill of scouts.

"it is good."

Nodding on the ninety-nine, "Then let's go back quickly."

####

At this time on the basketball court, the ball game has reached a white-hot stage.

No one cares about the exhibition match that I mentioned earlier.

From the time when the black wizard deliberately intercepted Zong Jiu's ball, and from the time when Zong Jiu touched the opponent's head that was definitely more than one puppet line, the situation between the two sides became dire and heated.

Gradually, the barrage saw some doorways.

[Good guys, where is the exhibition game required by the school? This is the NBA scene.]

[I was stunned. There was a barrage saying that no.2 and no.8 and magicians have formed an alliance before, why are you playing on the basketball court now?]

[I'm calling the good guy, the plot has gone from the horror copy to the slam dunk]

Not to mention the barrage. Although they were forced to sit next to them, almost all the trainees who were silently reviewing in their hearts also saw that something was wrong. They were all dumbfounded and dumbfounded.