Chapter 180: Crazy circus

This space shift seems a bit unusual.

Zong Jiu felt that he had been falling.

The situation is a bit like the feeling of the last dungeon after stepping through the space door, but it is a little different.

Because it is too dark, it seems that there is a strange malice lurking in the darkness.

Finally, I don't know how long it took before Zong Jiu's feet stepped on a solid ground.

According to the situation, they should now start to enter the pre-plot, and there should be solidified scene color blocks around.

However there is nothing.

Even the people who had just been crushed lost their tracks one by one, and he seemed to be the only one in the darkness.

This is not the first time Suo Xing Zong Jiu has encountered this situation. The pre-plot of the last Judgment Day dungeon is somewhat similar to this time. Perhaps the dungeon above S rank is more maverick?

Zong Jiu thought so, and settled down, staring at the two ten-sided dice floating in front of him in a daze.

About two minutes later, another person's voice came from the darkness.

"Is there anyone? Where is it? Why is it so dark without the pre-story? There is no sound when calling the main system... It's weird."

This voice was really familiar, but it was just comforting Zong Jiu, "Brother, why are you doing this?" In fact, the tone was so gloating that it was the non-Chief Onmyoji Tuyumen that everyone could hear.

Zong Jiu lazily replied, and Tu Yumen suddenly excited.

"Magic, you are here too, what's the matter, why are we the two here?"

Anyway, they couldn't see the other side clearly, and now they couldn't connect to the main system for a while, so they began to talk through the dark.

Zong Jiu said slowly: "Maybe it's because we all threw a big failure."

Domemon: "..."

Tu Yumen: "Yes, it makes sense."

A big failure is a higher level of bad luck and failure. The main system has specially reminded them that if you throw a big failure, nothing will happen unexpectedly.

For example, in the battle round, the dice dodge a big failure, may become a human target, accurately accept every attack or bullet of the opponent.

A purebred hapless guy and a hapless guy who was caught cheating fell into silence together.

The scene was a bit awkward for a while.

I don't know how long it took before the voice of the main system rang slowly.

It is not as clear and clear as in the past, but intermittently, and can even clearly feel the sizzling noise caused by poor contact.

[Zizzi...The main system is being linked]

[The signal link is weak, the database archive mode is being opened, and the data transmission is changed to the cache mode...Please wait]

Both people smelled a different smell in the dark.

Sure enough, the next system announcement accurately verified their ideas.

[Due to various unknown reasons, you encountered the first error in the process of space transfer]