107

Finally, after a big drama, the farce finally ended.

The trainees in Class 5 were as desperate as the top students, some were crying on the ground, and the poor students who lay on the ground first laughed wildly, and then laughed and cried again.

Even if they are reduced to this fate, everyone sympathizes with only those poor students who have to die and bring them to death.

The trainees and the survivors watching in the live broadcast room are like this, let alone the faceless Npcs in this copy.

It can be seen from the political class of this copy that their values ​​are that students who do poorly on the task test do not have to survive. Instead of keeping wasting public resources, it is better to turn into the methane in the corpse pond to shine on the No. 1 Middle School. fever.

Soon, the matter of Class 5 was revealed.

The assistant teacher gathered around the trainees in Class 5, always paying attention to their actions.

After the sentence was judged, just like the previous two executions, the trainees could not use special props, and could only wait silently for the dean to read out the results of all classes and wait for death.

Immediately after the fifth class, the sixth class was called out.

The trainees in Class 6 seemed to have their stomach pouches tightened and pressed by an invisible hand.

The extreme fear of life and death is like a cliff hanging on the wall, making them nauseous and almost nauseous.

"Sixth class, seven hundred and eighty-two points."

This time, everyone did not show too many unexpected expressions on their faces.

Class 5 is really upset. After all, before that, the cluster of top students in this class walked with wind and arrogant, no one thought their class would not pass the second monthly exam.

As for the sixth class, the sixth class was originally one of the three classes that did not meet the standard. Even if the second class that did not meet the standard before, even if a cheater can barely pass the level, it is enough to surprise people. If there is another class in the sixth class, then It's incredible. Now that I haven't seen the sixth class, the other classes are not so surprised.

"Class seven, eight hundred and fifteen points."

It is gratifying that the seventh class has also passed, and the Tu Yumen sitting at the back is obviously relieved.

Although the number of faceless people in Class 7 is now second only to Class 5, the atmosphere in the class is better than Class 5 due to the presence of a Tuyumen.

[It's going to Class 9 soon, ah, ah, I'm so nervous]

[Me and me, too, the believer is willing to be a vegetarian all my life, praying for Class Nine to get through this difficult time steadily]

[Come on, Class 9! Has changed a faceless man, can't lose another one]

Unexpectedly, when I was in Class 7, there was another conflict in Class 5 on the other side.

Their ending has been settled. Although the trainees in Class 5 know this, they really have to let people wait to die. To be honest, no one will want to. Not to mention that they still ushered in the ending in this way. After the despair, the top students vented all their anger on the poor students, and the two sides clashed and beat them for a while, causing headaches.