154

The words of the elders sounded a wake-up call in the hearts of all survivors.

Although the clearance of the first few teams on the notebook is simple and easy, it is still a super S-grade copy and cannot be relaxed.

So after returning, the survivors had a discussion for the first time.

"Our goal in entering this dungeon is to find the savior predicted by Mr., right?"

Everyone nodded solemnly.

"That being the case, from tomorrow on, we will go to the Pope's reserve to find the child who best fits the image of the savior."

Hong Lie closed his eyes, "If we can, let's try to figure out what is going on after the ceremonial ceremony, and why the elder said that the pope will return to the embrace of God."

"I don't know why, my instinct tells me that this copy is far from being as simple as the surface."

Unlike several other teams, Guiguzi's old department is obviously much more paranoid.

They seem to have reached a certain consensus in private.

Zong Jiu watched them come to the palace behind the holy city together the next day.

The high priest led them into the hall of the palace. "All the children are inside, dear guests."

Some survivors asked suspiciously, "Why do they wear turbans around their heads and cover their eyes?"

"This is the tradition of our ceremonial ceremony."

The high priest patiently explained, "Children with talent must wear blindfolds from childhood, and they can only be removed on the day when the successor pope presides over the ceremony."

This is a weird tradition. Haven't these children seen what they look like since they were born?

The survivors had doubts in their hearts, but they also had scruples, and they hesitated not to speak.

On the contrary, the high priest seemed to be aware of their concerns, "It is the godmother Sophia who is taking care of the children here. You can directly consult with her about the specific situation."

After the introduction of the basic situation, the high priest sent them to the temple and hurriedly retired. Only the survivor and Zong Jiu floating in the air are left.

After arriving in the palace, I don't know if it was because of the memory of the little devil, Zong Jiu finally found that he could control his actions a little bit.

The survivors are still talking to the godmother.

"These children have their own special abilities. They were born with stigmata blessed by the gods. Of the billions of people in the world, there are only 30 children who conform to the oracle and speak with the stigmata. They are. I was taken to the holy city for training since I was a child..."

"But we haven't decided on the pope's candidate, because none of these children have special abilities related to purification."

Zong Jiu looked back at the survivor who was talking with the godmothers, and slowly floated upstairs.

He remembered what the little devil had said to him that purification was a special ability he was born with.