232

Faced with the demon's apparently malicious proposal, Zong Jiu didn't even give him a charity in his eyes.

He put his hands on the surface of the black round table, his fingertips pressed against the pattern of playing cards engraved on the table, his expression dignified.

After the other S-Class left, the entire conference room became very quiet, incredibly quiet, only the clouds on the ground were still rolling.

The sight of the white-haired youth is firmly falling on one of the pure white space doors.

A gray-black gossip plate and a dark blue yin and yang symbol are engraved on the door of that space door.

It's different from those survivors who are worried now, waiting for five hours outside the live broadcast room before the live broadcast restarts.

From the beginning of the final battle to the announcement of the first round of dungeon candidates just now, there was not much nervousness on the faces of all S-class present, because everyone knew that today was just a process.

The final main battlefield is still left to the demons and magicians.

In other words, although this method is not an option, no one except the magician has the confidence to compete with this long-established and unpredictable No.1. Even just a few other S-class puppets, it is enough to make them burned.

Unexpectedly, this time the demon was unexpectedly speaking very well.

He condescendingly said that as long as they don't disturb him and the magician's final battle without long eyes, he can even consider mercilessly considering lifting the control of those deeply manipulating puppets.

At the beginning, the devil manipulated the S-level and reached or fulfilled the transaction with the main system. It was second, mainly for fun.

Now, the devil has found a magician who is more fun and will never be tired of him, so why bother to pay attention to other inferior products that are not so fun?

Now the devil is full of eyes and there is only one person.

Even if other people don’t understand this truth, the exorcist and the black Azan are best friends, and the Tumimon and Messiah are also old acquaintances. Although the black wizard is not the kind of perverse personality to kill innocent people, Bo Saidong is a muscular man who thinks less about things.

None of these S-ranks committed heinous crimes, but the evil thoughts in their hearts gave the demons a chance. As long as the human heart still has evil thoughts, the depth control cannot be lifted unless the devil himself removes the puppet line.

Therefore, after weighing the pros and cons, the trainees on Zong Jiu's side are still inclined to agree to the devil's conditions.

As for Zong Jiu, he doesn't care about this result or decision.

Because he knows that no matter which direction to follow, or whether the two sides do not give up, or both sides take a step back, it does not matter.

The important thing is that he and the devil are destined to have such a battle, and it is inevitable.

They would not want to avoid it.

Because no matter how many descriptive modifiers or even defining words are added to the old enemy, it is impossible to change the nature of their contradiction.