247

There is an ancient legend in this small town.

According to legend, in the Middle Ages, this was a forest.

The witches in the forest are good at love potions, boil them with their sprout love as raw materials, and sell them to passing travelers.

Over time, as the materials ran out, the witch's heart gradually became dry and cold, without a trace.

So she could no longer make a love potion, nor could she stay young forever.

She decided to close her witch's hut and leave this place.

Just before the witch made a decision, the last traveler arrived at the midnight bell. He brought a flower ring to the witch, revealed his love, and awakened the witch's frozen heart.

"Finally, the witch and her beloved will live in the forest forever, until they are old. The legend of the flower ring continues in this way, so our town will have the tradition of making flower rings."

The clerk babbled and said with a smile, "You and the white-haired gentleman must be lovers of good relationships, right?"

When the two gentlemen walked into the store, she seemed inexplicably afraid, she didn't dare to look up at the black-haired gentleman. But the problem is that she looks more at her white-haired gentleman, and the consequences are even more terrifying than looking at the black-haired directly, so the solicitation of the clerk trying to sell the ring is much lower.

Unexpectedly, when he turned his head, the black-haired gentleman would return to the store, which is really surprising.

"The white-haired gentleman doesn't seem to be very good at expressing feelings, but his eyes are always paying attention to you."

The clerk carefully put the specially treated ring into the black velvet box: "We have seen this look on many customers who come to the store to shop. They are all happy lovers."

"Your husband cares about you, there is no doubt about it."

"Don't take the packaging bag, just give it to me."

The devil never liked to listen to beautiful words, but this time he rarely interrupted this meaningless compliment.

The clerk was taken aback, and his mind immediately turned a corner.

She has not encountered this situation before. Generally, only when the customer who bought the ring decides to propose marriage, she will only leave with the ring box.

"Thanks for your patronage, I wish you a successful marriage proposal."

"By the way, there is a tradition here. If you plan to spend the rest of your life with another person, you must take him to the elders to see. Even in front of the cemetery, the elders will give you blessings."

propose?

The devil sneered, but did not explain. It seemed that he put the small ring box into the pocket of his suit, but in fact he passed it through the pocket and put it in the shadow, and immediately left the jewelry store in large strides.

It's still snowing outside, and it's getting bigger and bigger, one after another, covering the sky and the earth.

The shadow spontaneously covered the devil's feet, so that the snow water did not even touch his trousers. But in fact, this might be unnecessary, because the temperature of his body is not enough to melt them.