218

After this voice appeared, almost all the actors froze in place.

Especially the fat house, it seems to be scared to pee.

He smiled reluctantly, and said: "This...hahaha, the director team, don't you guys joking with us, we didn't follow the script, now we are all out, what are you talking about? what?"

Indeed, when I suddenly heard such words, they were making a horror movie again, and no one would really think about the supernatural.

As he spoke, Feizhai seemed to see the eyes of the white-haired young man, his heart suddenly full of confidence. It turned out to be a step forward, walking directly to the headless corpse hanging from the ceiling, and reaching out to pull the trousers of the corpse hanging in the air.

"Look, this prop is pretty realistic, and it almost scared me..."

He twitched his trousers, turned his head and smiled at the white-haired young man asking for credit.

However, in the next second, a dark thing suddenly rolled upstairs and crashed down, just on top of the fat mansion.

"Fuck, what the hell?"

Fei Zhai cursed, feeling that something hot was still falling on his face, and smoothly wiped it on his face.

The next second, after he saw the color on his hand and the things rolling on the ground, he was frightened instantly.

A slap of sticky blood, and Gu Lulu rolled onto the carpet, staring at his head.

The head and eyes were pale, the expression on his face remained between consternation and fear, and a small part of the back was cut away by something unknown, revealing the white brain inside.

There is no doubt that this head belongs to the rich second generation Zhou Lianwei.

This time, even Ye Yingdi, who had always been standing beside him, stepped forward.

He squatted on the ground, motioned to his assistant to pass him a long stick, and shook the head on the ground.

After a while, the actor said solemnly: "This should be a real human head."

"Zhou Lianwei is probably dead."

How did Zong Jiu think that his expression looked very disgusting.

However, if you think about it, the other person might be the identity of the biggest boss in this old castle. I think it is understandable.

He has an unusually strange grievance, a very unusual person, and there are not many pupils spreading black mist until now.

Of course, and most importantly, one of the two suspects died inexplicably and tragically, isn't the one left behind is even more suspicious?

Zong Jiu believed in his instincts, even if this Yingdi Ye hadn't been caught by the ghost, that would definitely not be a good thing.

But the next moment, he will not be in the mood to think about it.

Because the marks on his chest and collarbone began to burn violently, Zong Jiu could clearly perceive that they were moving towards his back and abdomen/parts this time.

The time for this curse to spread was faster than he imagined.

"What, what?"