236

Zhuge said quickly, as if he didn't care about the blood pouring from the corner of his mouth.

His eyes were very bright, very bright, like a martyr who returned to light.

"In fact, in the transcript of Fengshen Yanyi, Fengshen Bang is not an item that can be obtained through normal routes."

If you have to re-rate the props, there is no doubt that the complete list of gods even exceeds the scope of the S-level props.

Because the copy of Fengshen Kingdom is under the jurisdiction of Tiandao, if you write your name on it after getting this item, you can not only break away from the control of the main system and merge into the name of Tiandao, you can even go to the heaven to find a part-time official and a free **** .

How could this kind of props be defined only by special props? It is not an exaggeration to say that they are artifacts.

It is precisely because of this that the Conferred God List is high in the sky, and it will be controlled by the golden light of merit, so that all those who want to steal it will be peeled off.

Even if it pays the price of life, Gui Guzi is only tearing off a corner of the Fengshen list.

He wrote his name on it, not to mention being in the immortal class, it is not bad to be able to survive.

But for Guiguzi, this is enough.

"I have waited for many years and have been waiting for you."

"So sometimes I often forget that I was already dead."

Zhuge said lightly: "Otherwise, the book of the dead is wrong...huh."

Zong Jiu knew that he was still minding that he had provided crucial evidence in this simplest place.

For Zhuge An, this kind of near-fatal mistake should really be hard to bear.

"Since you are finished, I have one more question for you."

"ask."

Perhaps knowing that he was about to usher in an end that was predestined a long time ago, Zhuge's dark attitude was called amiable.

He didn't seem to have the appearance of sticking to ideals and righteousness alone, walking alone, walking in the dark for so long, but even the arrogance and coldness of the whole body softened and returned to peace.

"You've already reached Xu Sen's death?"

In that S-level copy, Zhuge secretly took the initiative to help Xu Sen. Xu Sen thought that the act of offering sacrifices in his body was too coincidental, and the coincidence was so incredible that Zong Jiu had to be suspicious.

"At the moment when the future is observed, the future is doomed."

Facing this question, Zhuge An didn't answer directly: "Those who try to resist fate will not end well, and the diviner can't reveal the secrets at will."

Guiguzi has already experienced this firsthand.

"Although the purpose of what I do is good, I don't think I can be considered a good person. When observing the future, it has always been my style to use knowledge to get the most benefit."

"No matter what I do, he will always die, Zong Jiu."

The black-haired man looked at him deeply, as if through the magician's pale pink pupils, he could see the soul behind him.

This is the first time that Zhuge An has called his name so seriously. While speaking, he coughed up blood from his fingers.

"You can't save them... and you don't need to take them as your responsibility. This is not what you should expect to respond to."