Chapter 210: Dormitory for trainees

This is the most typical European orphanage in the early twentieth century. There are not many special or novel places around it. The whole body is made of wood.

Because it was exposed to the rainy season all the year round, the wood in the ground was already wet. In addition, there was a lack of resources during the war. Neither oil lamps nor electric lights could be ignited, and the night was panic.

It was raining endlessly outside.

Thousands of puffy raindrops pour down from the sky like no end, like giant beasts with open fangs and big mouths.

The old-fashioned building that was about to decay like a coffin was creaking and roaring.

Every sound is like stepping on a person's heart, shocking and frightening.

All the living trainees shuddered in this invisible darkness, squeezing their bodies and heads into the damp wooden lattices, and dare not let out the atmosphere.

Thanks to the fact that they have all become six-year-olds now, if they are adults, there is no way to hide outside these dog holes.

Everyone is waiting, praying silently and desperately for the arrival of the last time.

From a distance, the bell rang again.

"Ring Ling Ling--"

Intertwined with the sound of rain in the distance, the voice of the resentment bell is still so cold, unknown, continuously hovering, full of indescribable terrible whispers.

It's going to be assembled again.

The trainees who survived by chance trembled crazily and violently.

'How to do? ’

After so many days and the blood of countless people, the trainees naturally understood the meaning behind this resentment bell.

Every time the complaining bell rang, the trainees had to gather on the first floor at the bottom of the orphanage.

The most frightening thing is that there are very strict regulations on the number of trainees in each assembly.

Sometimes, those who go to the assembly can survive.

Sometimes, the people who go down to gather will become the fresh sacrifices of Yingling, and there will be no corpses.

What's more frightening is that there is no trace. Unless a trainee had good luck a few days ago, and got a dry and severed finger from the eye-less dean of the orphanage, he could barely offset the curse of the bell of resentment.

However, a few days ago, all the trainees avoided the resentment of the orphanage dean.

After all, the first time anyone encounters a ghost, he will look up and try to reason with it. It’s not bad to see that mummy with a cracked rope knot hanging from the beams of the house without being scared to death. Realize that the other party is actually grieving and has no intention of killing.

It was precisely because of the missed clues of this greatness that this led to the tragedy of life and death of thousands of practitioners in the following days, fulfilling Zhuge's dark prophecy.

Everyone’s main task is different. Everyone has their own goals, and they don’t show kindness to pay attention to or help others.