257

[The horror trainee competition is about to start tomorrow, don’t you prepare? 】

In the S-class room without a trace of light, the cold alert sound of the main system suddenly sounded.

"The Messiah has been/manipulated, and you haven't found any abnormalities. The puppet line is always running. What needs to be prepared?"

The man on the high-back chair sneered, and the puppet thread entangled with his fingers flew and fleeed into the void.

Tomorrow is the day when the horror trainee competition begins. Tonight is destined to be a sleepless night.

At least for all the survivors who signed up for the thriller trainee competition.

This is also the first large-scale competition held in an infinite loop. While they are excited about the rewards, they also have the worries and excitement about to come.

However, such tension has no effect on the devil.

Even, it made him feel even more boring.

This boring came so quickly, that little interest was almost fleeting.

Obviously a month ago, when the main system came to work with him, the devil still felt that this was a very good proposal for a long time, and it was rare to raise some expectations.

The original traditional mode of infinite loop made him a little tired of playing.

There have always been a few people going back and forth. Super S-level dungeons cannot be opened casually because of the energy issue of the main system. S-level dungeons don’t know how many have been demolished, so that some S-level dungeons are very resistant. His entry.

At this time, the main system is dozing off and comes to deliver pillows. How can the devil be unreasonable?

Isn't it more interesting to wait until the best person who survived this kind of game turned around and realized that it was just a despair?

With such a bad taste, the devil agreed to the cooperation request of the main system.

But now...

bored. so boring.

All the copies of the first solo show have been sent to his eyes, and the devil can choose a copy at will to play the npc.

Not to mention that now that he has the permissions given by the main system, he can also change a different npc appearance, continue his great cause of choosing things and watching movies behind the scenes.

Obviously what an interesting thing, but the devil is out of interest now.

He didn't want to go to a copy.

What's more annoying is that the automatic weather system of the trainee dormitory set by the main system is loaded into a thunderstorm.

Bright, cold white lightning flashed across the night sky, illuminating the sea and the islands, followed by heavy rain, splattering, as if to turn the whole world upside down.

Just this time, the black-haired demon's mood fell directly to the bottom.

He hooked his fingers, and the floor-to-ceiling window that provided the only light source was also covered by heavy curtains, so there was no light.

He didn't want to expose any weaknesses in front of the main system, so he simply lay down on the bed, pretending to be sleeping.