176

"The next dungeon trainee not only can't bring special props, but all the physical enhancements will be cleared. After having the ten-sided dice, they can choose a route and fixed skills for enhancement, and use the points thrown by the dice to determine."

After demonstrating how to turn the two ten-sided dice, the devil's hand still didn't mean to move, it still rested naturally on Zong Jiu's shoulder, and even had a tendency to slide down.

Zong Jiu stretched out his hand indifferently, and directly threw the opponent's hand off his shoulder.

The latter was not discouraged either, smiling and holding up a long silver-white hair of the magician, rolling it between his fingers and playing with it in a casual and ambiguous posture.

Just standing there and doing nothing, they can make others feel an unusual and irrelevant atmosphere.

Watching this series of familiar actions in the live broadcast room, the survivors who had just started clamoring that no.1 and no.9 had absolutely nothing to do were also silent.

The face slapped so quickly, I was caught off guard and caught off guard.jpg

Many enthusiastic followers are still struggling.

[Just, bed partner, isn't it normal? 】

[That is, what is all the fuss about, you don’t have a bed partner to solve your physical needs in the infinite loop? Please, they are all grown-ups, can you not look like you have never seen the world, speechless]

[No.9 can climb on the bed of no.1, that’s his skill, if you look good and strong, you should also go.]

Their stiff mouth quickly provoked the wrath of the magician's diehard fans.

That's right, Zong Jiu has accumulated a lot of diehard fans in his previous copies. After he successfully ranked No.9, the scale of diehard fans has expanded. Although not as enthusiastic as the devil's followers, each of them is too loyal and has a strong ability to sell Amway.

No, the magician's support team rolled up their sleeves.

[Please, look at the poses of the two big guys in the studio now, how do you think it’s all your adults sticking to the magician?]

[That is, the panoramic camera can't cure your blindness? Can't you see the magician knocking down your adults' hands with a cold expression? I have to say that people crawling on the bed, I really don’t deserve to go in front of them and give them shoes 23333]

[You followers are really funny, I don’t know who confessed to the magician and you adults at the Masquerade Party yesterday. You have to vowed to say that the one wearing the black gloves is no.1, even your master is the master. I can’t recognize it, laughing so hard]

This wave is really painful, and the incident at the masquerade is still a pain that cannot be erased in the hearts of all the followers.

At the beginning, they fooled the matter over with sloppy eyes. Because of the large number of people, the forum did not dare to laugh at them. Now that the old thing is brought up again, the two sides have directly started a verbal battle.

On the other hand, in the studio hall, after receiving so much information, all the trainees watched their noses and noses, and cared more about their own lives. Few people looked back and raised their necks to see the situation on the S-class throne.