103

no.1 buried the chess piece of the black wizard.

Even if it is a demon who has done an unknown transaction with the main system, it is still quite difficult to in-depth manipulation of an S-class planting five puppet lines in such a short period of time.

But the Dark Wizard was different, the devil controlled him almost effortlessly.

No one would have thought that the leader of the famous witchcraft would be a fanatical admirer of demons.

The reason is that the S-level copy that the black wizard got from the wizard back then happened to be one of the copies broken by the devil.

Perhaps because the past experience left a seed, coupled with the [characteristics] of the puppet thread, the next puppet thread implantation was exceptionally smooth, and it completely became the puppet in no.1's hand.

Unless the devil suddenly wants to remove the puppet line one day, no foreign objects can interfere with this.

After controlling the black wizard, no.1 began to manipulate no.8 to investigate the whereabouts of no.2.

It is a pity that Fan Zhuo knows about his abilities, and like no.3 Zhuge An, he has taken precautions as early as no.3. He specially spent a lot of money to purchase precious spiritual props from the hands of other survivors. The defense is one day.

However, no.1, with its supernatural powers, still had a puppet thread inserted into it.

Although only a few seconds, it was enough for him to get the information he wanted from the opponent's mind.

The devil was very curious about Zong Jiu.

When I was in the top dormitory of the trainee dormitory that day, no.2 said that he had a marriage contract with him, indicating that they were old acquaintances, and the devil became curious.

Or earlier, when he chose to manipulate Sheng Yu, he stared at the white-haired magician.

The magician looks indifferent and indifferent in appearance, but in fact there is no less madness in his bones.

It was a feeling of smelling the same kind, which made the devil find it very funny.

But it's not enough, similar, but completely different, even contrary.

There is a chain on the magician's body.

Obviously ignores the rules, has no emotions, lacks human morality, and likes to pursue excitement; but when he is about to cross the boundary, he tends to converge, and even turns his attention to the weak, disguising himself as an ordinary person.

Who put the chain on him?

The devil was not only curious, but also wanted to break the chain eagerly to release the beast imprisoned behind him.

Then, he saw the memory of Fan Zhuo.

Perhaps because it was too long ago, those memories seemed a little fuzzy, with unclear tones.

Fan Zhuo's identity in the real world is a Chinese-Russian hybrid, the power of the seven oligarchs, and his identity is prominent.

The nickname of the fighting nation is not for nothing. The heirs of the big family have been thrown into the wilderness to survive in the wilderness since they were young. The reputation is that they can escape perfectly even if they encounter dangerous kidnapping.