259 : END

"What are you doing?"

The black-haired man has a low tone of voice, and the shadow behind him is swimming along his shadow, full of unknown color.

It's not just the scene in front of you, a little later, the entire two rooms are turned into ruins. The blue-and-white room was the worst, and the black room was not much better. The bookshelf was broken with the wine rack, and the crimson wine flowing on the floor could be seen everywhere.

When I saw my room like this at first glance, no one would be in a good mood.

However, the devil only faintly swept through the mess, and refocused his gaze on the magician who was pressing No.1 of the parallel world on the ground.

There is no doubt that in this situation and situation, changing someone is simply the scene of the arrest of the rape. But magicians are not ordinary people, demons are not ordinary people, not even No. 1 who is forced to press on the ground.

But this does not prevent the devil from feeling that the scene before him is extremely dazzling.

Especially when he saw the other himself licking his lips excitedly, his dark golden pupils sparkled with interest, and he even provocatively pulled the magician's long silver hair and rubbed it ambiguously between his fingers.

It's all another self, is it still unclear how your own urine **** is?

This is obviously an excitement.

Not only was he moved his mind, but he was still not afraid of death to invite a fight.

The devil snorted coldly, and the shadow behind the toe of the black leather shoe started a building, trying to quietly fix the opponent on the black floor.

But obviously, the ability of no.1 is the same as him. So after the two of them gave the opposite instructions to the shadow, the shadow without any wisdom was in trouble, and in the end they simply chose not to listen to anyone, and stuck in place.

Failing to make a move, he squinted his eyes, stepped on the shadow, and lovingly hugged the magician's waist.

"Honey, who is this?"

Asked knowingly.

As early as in the other parallel world, the devil had already inquired about him in the parallel world from the main system.

Obviously, the thriller trainee competition on that side has not yet started. If it is defined in accordance with Zong Jiukou's high-dimensional world's "Thriller Trainee", it belongs to the stage where the story has not even begun.

"You who are in the parallel world are very uneducated."

Zong Jiu said, relaxing his body and leaning back, lazily leaning the back of his head on the devil's chest, one foot still bends his knees against No.1 on the ground, and began to complain.

"He ruined our room."

Obviously, the word ‘us’ draws a clear line of boundaries, and all of a sudden, it dispelled the demon-clouded mood just now.

However, the magician's next sentence made him squint again.

"By the way, he also soiled your painting."

Zong Jiu pointed to the side of the wine cabinet. So the devil saw the oil painting with the black cloth opened.

On the original flat canvas, in addition to the paint, there are more traces of dark red wine.