104

This tall tower is likely to be a sign.

In the Genesis of the Old Testament of the Bible, in order to be able to reach heaven, mankind gathered together on the plain and planned to build a high tower directly connected to heaven.

This act angered God, and God quietly incarnates into the world, imparting countless different languages ​​to humans, making it impossible for them to communicate with each other, so the act of building Tongtian Pagoda was shelved.

This also represents an unfinished plan, a destruction.

Zong Jiu twisted his eyebrows and thought for a long time, and didn't even listen to this lesson.

Fortunately, this class is not a biology class, and there is no teacher Nan who will always call him and only know to ask him to get up and answer questions, so occasionally, the faceless teacher on the podium also opens one eye and closes one eye. It won't be right. He is punished for this kind of honor student.

The situation this time is definitely not the same as before, but the real danger.

The white-haired young man pressed his eyebrows to think, and finally opened the system backpack again and drew a card.

The question he asked this time was: how to find a solution to the game.

The card drawn this time is a Hanged Man.

The hanged man means contemplation, scrutiny, and self-sacrifice.

Zong Jiu glanced, as if he was aware of something, lowered his eyes and stuffed it back into the deck again.

If there is really no way, he can only find the devil and let the other party complete the so-called "npc cooperation reward".

But to be honest, even the teachers hired by the No. 1 Middle School may not be able to stop the executions in the school rules. In addition, Zong Jiu lacks trust in the character of the devil, and thinks that the other party will definitely get in the way.

However, the appearance of the game-solving card just now made Zong Jiu feel unusually unhappy.

Sure enough, the devil told him regretfully that he didn't have that much authority in this copy.

Of course, with no.1's ability, it is not difficult to destroy this copy, but why does he want to do this?

This copy allows the selfishness and malice among the trainees to be displayed unreservedly, which is no.1's favorite drama.

The man curled his mouth and said, "Don't worry, since it's a reward exchange, I certainly won't put you in danger. But others..."

He spread his hands, "Then I can't help."

Fortunately, there is not only bad news these days, but also good news.

The half-vampire put the paper **** of the Tōyumen behind the iron gate under the teaching building. The Tōyumen has been seizing the time these days and nights, racing against the clock to manipulate the gods to explore the area, and obtained a lot of clues.

The paper **** is a bit bad and slow to act.

In addition, the Yin Qi in the corpse pool was too heavy, causing the Onmyoji's spiritual power transmission to be slightly hindered and difficult, so the progress was much slower.

But three weeks, no matter how slow it was, it was enough for Tuyumen to inquire about the ground underneath.

Behind the iron gate is a corridor.