188

Domemon ran across the dark corridor with his skirt in his arms.

After kicking off the high heels that are several centimeters high, his running speed has obviously improved significantly.

The torches on both sides were dim, stretching the figure of the Onmyoji infinitely on the wall, reflecting on the dark brick wall.

At this time, the Onmyoji Master regretted why he would look at this big and long dress when he changed clothes with Zong Jiu in the first place.

This clothes is not only inconvenient for mobility, even if it needs to be carried by hand, it is still so heavy.

Originally, the Tuyumen, who was a master of Onmyoji, was a talented person of the legal system who was not standard enough. He had a white stature and was very delicate and weak.

Even before he was caught in the infinite loop, he himself was a standard polytechnic otaku who worked in the laboratory-dormitory-cafeteria of the school every day at three o'clock and one line. He would pant into a dead dog after running 800 meters.

Although it was better after coming to the infinite loop, it was based on the fact that he used high survival points to forcibly increase his physique point.

The result is okay, it's good for now, to enter the Super S Grade dungeon, all special blood vessels and body strengthening abilities must be eliminated.

So Tu Yumen once returned to the pre-liberation period, tearfully accepted this weak chicken body that belonged to him once and did not exercise.

If I knew so, why bother in the first place. Whatever you say you have to exercise!

He ran barefoot on the cold ground, feeling that now he was pouring lead on his legs, and he almost couldn't feel his instincts, and his legs were not like his own.

At the corner, the roar of the bull's head and horse's face can still be heard through the distant corridor.

"Quickly, quickly, run to this side!"

The other Tauren scratched his head uncertainly, "Big Brother, is it this way? How do I feel that it is on the left."

"Stop talking nonsense, then we will split up and go separately, don't waste time!"

"Yes, brother! Brothers come with me!"

Immediately afterwards, there was a series of footsteps rushing in the direction of his travel.

Seeing this, Tuyumen no longer delayed, and continued to run forward holding the skirt resignedly.

He has already ran through two intersections, and the number of people chasing him has dropped to less than a quarter of the original due to the fork in the road.

But the problem is that let alone a quarter, even if it is a tauren, dealing with the current Tuyumen is the same as cutting a chicken, there is not much difference.

Although he swore his vows in front of Zong Jiu, it really made him go, and Tu Yumen knew very well about his luck.

What is the difference between that and self-seeking dead end? Nothing! ! !

He has to speed up. There seemed to be a corner in front of him. If he could walk through that corridor, he would be able to get into the veterinary hospital.

Just now when the magician listened, he heard animals discussing this hospital, saying that it was not only large but also had relatively independent wards. If you can hide in, then change into a suit and pretend to be a patient. Wouldn't it be easy to avoid being searched?