217

There is no doubt that this scene is quite weird.

Obviously, the director group vowed to say that there are no other unrelated people in this castle except for actors and props cameras, but this **** handprint was printed by a person at first sight. There is no other possibility.

‘It’s not that the director team hasn’t notified me in advance, so I’m planning to make an atmosphere surprise prop, right? ’

The other three supporting actors thought of it in unison.

In the darkness, everyone seemed silent to each other.

Ye Yingdi, the biggest player, said nothing, still holding a magnifying glass in his hand, looking like he was entertaining the play in thought.

Now it's shooting time again, no one dares to ask the headset: "What is the situation of the director now, is he still shooting?"

But the headset was very quiet, and after the weird sound of electricity just now, there was no more sound from the opposite director group. Not only is there no instructions, but also no next move.

"This...what should I do now?"

The Fei Zhai looked up tremblingly, helpless for a while.

The dead fat house licking the dog is an electrician major, this is the setting in the script. Previously, the switchboard had been arranged by the props team. Fei Zhai only needed to connect two wires according to the script, and the power supply of the entire castle would be complete without any technical content.

Now the wires under the switch are cut all right, and the incisions are neat and weird.

Now they don't have the black electrical insulating tape in their hands, and there is no possibility of reconnection. They can only watch the sparks from the center of the broken wires.

Yingdi Ye pretended to leaned forward, dipped a little blood with a cotton swab, and leaned to the tip of his nose to lightly smell.

His face changed, and there was no trace of acting at all: "It's human blood!"

This sentence is like a signal, a signal that the filming is not over yet.

The other male partners were taken aback for a while, and they came up to pick up the show.

According to the script, after they have explored the entire castle, there will be quarrels immediately, and then they will act in groups.

Now that the plot is advanced, the rich second generation pretends to be unbelieving, and then smoothly connected: "Human blood? What are you kidding about!"

Among the five, neither the detective nor the assistant believed in ghosts and gods. The vicious male partner is purely for fishing for a good man, and the licking dog fat house is the male **** who chases him. Only the rich second generation has experienced nightmares, and there are some clues in his heart, especially the rumors, the grass and the woods are all soldiers.

In addition, he has always been the eldest and respected young master since he was a child. He has always shown others' faces. How can he see people's faces? So it became popular immediately, thinking that the detective was deliberately fooling people.

"Tmd, this old castle has been abandoned for so long, and there are only five of us in total. Who else is there now in the middle of the night?"

He pretended to be stern and sneered, and sneered again and again: "It's you, I've never heard of the number one detective like you in the city. Wouldn't you be some kind of liar, under the banner of a detective, deliberately guarding? Here, come here to cheat money?"