165

Zong Jiu felt that he was simply too smart.

Following the devil’s hateful face in his memory, he shortened the long black hair, **** a braid and hung it around his shoulders, and pulled his forehead twice to fix the fixed hair semi-permanently in the fixed place. .

After finishing the haircut, he backhanded and picked a black suit that was unchanged for 10,000 years, with the same dark gray vest and dark red tie—even the bronzing stripes on the tie knot. The details are also considered. Coupled with the tie clip, the gray and silver on the chest symbolizes the immortal ancient Egyptian cross, and even the length of the chain hanging down is exactly the same as the one on the chest of the original no.1.

This is no difficulty for Zong Jiu, after all, it is not a friend who is most familiar with a person, but your opponent.

As a qualified enemy, Zong Jiu can recite what his No.1 clothes look like with his eyes closed. He is sure that his No.1 is definitely not much worse than the original version! This is the cultivation of being an old enemy!

After putting on the black leather shoes, Zong Jiu looked at himself in the water mirror and fell into an awkward silence.

I have to say that the whole outfit of No.1 plus Zong Jiu's own face is very uncomfortable at first glance. There is even a sense of horror in that feeling.

He quickly picked an ordinary black mask, snapped it on his forehead, and looked at the masked person inside, and then heaved a sigh of relief.

Looking at the Shui Jing this time, I only feel that my fist is hard!

Zong Jiu enlarged the figure in the water mirror and modified the details of the figure bit by bit.

It was also at this time that the modeling house kindly reminded him that he needed to retain three distinctive features, not his face.

Zong Jiu was lost in thought.

Can't think of it, his slender fingers slid lightly over the suggested options on the water mirror to see what suggestions it could give him.

[1. Keep your unique smell]

Zong Jiu: "..."

He looked down with a weird face and smelled it on himself, but he didn't smell any special smell.

But since the main system says yes, then so be it. Anyway, Zheng Zong Jiu can't smell it himself, can others smell it?

He hesitated and checked this option.

[2. The hands of a magician]

Zong Jiu looked at his hands in the water mirror.

The joints are distinct, and the thumb and index finger have very prominent bulges. At first glance, they have drawn too many cards and belonged to the hand of a magician.

Although his body has become younger and his hands have been strengthened, Zong Jiu subconsciously repeats the magician finger exercise before going to bed every night before going to bed. Sometimes when he is bored, he will unconsciously fly out of his hand when he touches a card. Lots of tricks.

It's been almost half a year since the horror trainee competition, and a thin layer of new cocoon on his hands is normal.

The part of the magician's finger cocoon is very special, and it is different from the cocoon taken out with a gun for a long time. It is not unexpected that the main system specially proposed it.

Anyway...no.1 comes standard with black leather tactical half-finger gloves, which can cover half of your fingers. Zong Jiu tried it, and found that the main system didn't prompt him to deliberately conceal the salient features he retained, so he happily checked this option and turned around to wear gloves.