244

After the vacation, everything slowed down.

They came back from wyn and stayed at home idly.

When alone, Zong Jiu is usually quiet.

He doesn't like going out and hates places with noisy people, so as long as there is no tour, he usually stays in his high-end apartment most of the time. Only a few times he occasionally wanders out to listen to concerts or dramas, which is considered him. A lackluster hobby.

The equipment in the apartment is quite advanced and very quiet. The single-family elevator goes directly to the garage, which will never disturb other people. If you are lucky, you don't have to meet your neighbors all year round.

If you want to eat, you can choose to order, or list the required fruits and vegetables on the apartment list in advance. After a few hours, a special person will deliver it to the door. Just like the express delivery before, you don’t need to do it yourself. Go downstairs.

Two months is not long or short, but it is enough to make Zong Jiu familiar with the existence of the devil around him.

At dinner, Zong Jiu cooked himself a steak in the kitchen, sprinkled it with black pepper sauce, and walked out with a knife and fork.

While he was having dinner alone, the devil suddenly came over with something.

Strange to say, Zong Jiu didn't see the devil one day today.

Usually this guy can't wait to be around him all day long. It's rare not to see anyone today, and it makes people feel a little uncomfortable.

The magician looked up and was surprised to find that it turned out to be a black cat.

What's interesting is that this black cat's eyes are also dark golden, and when they look at each other, there is always the illusion of seeing someone.

"A Gift."

The devil hooked his fingers and pulled the stool over with the puppet thread. He sat down affectionately next to the white-haired young man, lazily leaned most of himself on the back of the opponent, and put the cat in his hand to the magician. On his knees.

Zong Jiu really likes cats, or he can’t say that he likes them. He just thinks that this kind of animal only needs to raise one. When he is bored, he can always relax his mood, just like the big orange that accompanied him when he was a child. .

The most important thing is that cats are very obedient and don't need to spend more time on them. They can entertain themselves. They are very suitable for lazy people like Zong Jiu who don't like to go out and walk their dogs.

But Zong Jiu never planned to raise it.

Because of his itinerary, he has to participate in various tours around the world from time to time every year. It is okay when he doesn't go out on vacation. Once he goes out, he may not come back for a few months. If you keep a cat at home, the cat’s eating and drinking are usually a problem. In addition, Zong Jiu doesn’t like strangers entering his private land. It is impossible to give the key to the client to feed in, so it is natural to stop. .

Zong Jiu frowned: "Where did you bring the cat from?"

His fingers slid on the black cat's back, and the latter did not even struggle, but obediently let him touch it.

"Pinch it yourself." The man sniffed, buried in his shoulder, "No need to feed, and it won't shed hair."