158

This move stunned the live broadcast room.

【Ok? When did the magician and the pope npc become so good, and the trainee teammates next to him were not saved, they even rushed to save an npc first? It's impossible just because they are cute, right? 】

[I want to ask this too, I was really surprised just now. It’s okay to save teammates, save an npc... Um, aren’t npcs that default to throwing a copy once]

[There is no need to guess like this. Think about it, maybe the magician has discovered any unknown clues about the Pope’s NPC? Or something that can stop the trial after saving him. Of course, all of the above are my guesses. All I really want to say is, someone is an A-level boss, do you still need you to teach him to do things? 】

[Ah, this is not necessary upstairs. It's a bit weird, the most important thing is that the person has not been saved yet. They let go of their NPCs and said they don’t want him to save them]

[Ah...I don’t know if I think too much, I always feel that after the little pope let go, the magician seems a little unhappy]

The earth is collapsing.

Further down, the silhouette of the evil city first appeared. Those black unknown existences that looked the same as the townspeople screamed and fell into the flames, surrounded by the **** creatures waiting early below, and became the first batch of delicious feasts. .

In the sky, the trial court stood silently.

The angels lined up neatly, with their white wings curled up behind them, indifferently and condescendingly overlooking the land that was sinking into the fire, sulfur and lava.

At a higher level, the huge white holy throne was shrouded in a cloud of invisible light, symbolizing the aloof and unhuman prestige of God.

After this era, the world will be destroyed, and a new kingdom of God will be rebuilt on the ruins.

After the little demon fell, the lava rolled a bit, and even the red waves did not arouse a bit, and it swallowed the little figure.

For a long time, the magician lowered his head and looked at the palm of his hand with a blood stain.

His eyes were dull and dull, and he sighed after all.

Zong Jiu understood what the little devil meant.

As he himself said, the current little devil is nothing but a existence that has been poured into a world maliciously twisted and born.

The flame can't kill him, the heart burns him to death. The demon king who woke up from the savior's body destroyed an entire super S-class copy world, and turned into a twisted monster who took pleasure in the pain of others.

The child who was very well-behaved and well-behaved, with a quiet, unnamed child, had long been pushed to the altar and buried in the super S-class instance named "Perfect World".

What's the use of belated salvation?

No one saw the silently extinguished eyes on the altar, no one heard the child's crying and silent cry for help.

No one cares about his death, no one knows.

There is no one to save, and he does not need to be saved, and the belated salvation is even more meaningless.