202

Tomorrow is the great day of the empire once every ten years.

Carnival festival.

This festival has a tradition for many years, and it is said that it can be traced back to thousands of years ago.

The prototype of the festival was to worship an evil **** named Sadha Hegla. Since the history of the festival thousands of years ago, the animals of the empire have worshipped this evil **** madly. Morning prayers, afternoon prayers and evening prayers do not end, which can be called fanaticism.

The name of Cthulhu/'s/ could not be simulated by any kind of vocal cords, so they imprinted the Latin transliteration of Cthulhu on every building in the empire, and there were even signs of evil/religion and altars everywhere.

Every ten years, the Order will borrow the circus venue to hold a festival in the center of the circus.

The more you believe in evil gods, the more cruel the content of the ceremonies.

For example, carnival festivals.

The content of their ceremonies is a bit like the Aztec civilization of Mesoamerica in ancient times in the real world. Choose satisfactory sacrifices for the Cthulhu, and then compulsively pour the ecstasy/phantom medicine for the sacrifice. If the Cthulhu is not satisfied, use a sharp knife to live open the chest of the sacrifice, take out the beating heart, and place it on the altar. . If the Cthulhu is satisfied, then the sacrifice will be tied to a pile of firewood, lit a raging fire, and burned to the gods in the sky.

What is even more frightening is that this set of cruel sacrificial activities has been continued and has never been changed.

Because in the historical records, they have really summoned the evil gods, and even...the evil gods have realized their wishes.

The manifestation of miracles will only make the believers more fanatical, pious, and crazy.

The day before the ceremony, the sky fell into darkness and there was no day.

This is the abnormal weather caused by the magical wizards of the cult, because the magical magic must be performed at night.

"Oh... listen to the voices outside, it seems that many guests have already arrived?"

The wild boar's ears moved, and he heard cheers outside the circus tent.

The head of the circus with the mane was letting his servant comb his hair and put a thick layer of hairspray.

The head of the circus, as a partner of the order, should naturally be present.

"Yes, the group leader, many guests have already come."

The Fox Doctor, who was still in the veterinary hospital arguing about humans, is now styling the circus leader with a low eyebrow. The scalpel flew in his hand, and the mane was neatly repaired.

"Are those performing humans ready?"

When the rabbit management of the circus came in to report, the wild boar burped lazily.

"It's ready, it's all handed over to the cult. They said they will arrange everything."

"Humph." The head of the circus snorted coldly: "If it weren't for the great figures and the Duke of the Royal City tonight..."