136

Zong Jiu kicked open the bathroom door.

Not far away, Zhuge was standing in front of the sink, his right hand hanging under the faucet.

"Wow!"

The flowing cold water washed away the faint scarlet blood on his palm and entangled it into the sewer.

His black hair was hanging down, and strands of overly long forehead were wetly attached to his face, which further lined the sword eyebrows and the stars, with a deep outline.

The cold water made his normally indifferent black eyes deeper, making people unable to detect any thoughts.

"Are you injured?" Zong Jiu went straight in.

Zhuge didn't speak secretly, his lips tightened, and after turning off the faucet, he pulled out a piece of facial tissue and slowly wiped his water-soaked fingers.

Zong Jiu frowned, he walked quickly and slapped Zhuge An's head with a slap.

Very good, empty.

The man lifted his eyes and looked at the white-haired young man in the mirror.

"Small injuries, don't get in the way." He downplayed, sounding like a cold spring.

"The wound that the main system can't heal, you tell me it is a small wound?"

Zong Jiu sneered, and directly grabbed Zhuge An's wrist, his eyes fierce.

This guy with infinite loops and invincible hands is really thin and thin. When he wears clothes, he can see a large amount of wind on the cuffs. The black robe embroidered with flying clouds and flow patterns draws out a pine and cypress-like back. , The end is the bones of the fairy wind, the style is outstanding.

But you have to wait until you really grasp the wrist to feel the other person's thinness. She was so thin that she had only bones covered in skin.

Perhaps out of reason, Zhuge An didn't stop his movements, but lowered his eyes and looked at the hand of the white-haired young man on his wrist with an unclear expression.

The magician raised his eyebrows, "Do you really think I don't know?"

Other S-classes may feel that Zhuge has vast powers in the dark, has his own way, and knows more clues than others.

After all, Zhuge An was not the first time to surprise others. He was cursing the mask copy, and the surprise he gave others was equivalent to fright.

Only Zong Jiu knew that there was a lot of advanced information that Zhuge An had obtained through day and night deduction of gossip discs and night observation of the stars.

These are all things that Zhuge secretly found his dormitory twenty days ago and explained to himself.

Zong Jiu made a special calculation in the bathroom, and found that what this person said was true, absolutely no falsehood, and very sincere.

Perhaps it was the consequence of that conversation that made Zhuge secretly realize that he and the devil could never be the same person. Perhaps it was the reason why other Zongjiu hadn't noticed it. In short, if intelligence and information came to the door, who would refuse?

"All prophecies have a price, you know so clearly, how much has been paid?"

Zhuge took out his hand slowly, "I said it, it's just a minor injury."