243

What the devil didn't expect was that this was just the beginning.

A lot of people came to the performance tonight. The huge theater was full of seats. It is said that a ticket was fired to a high price.

Of course the devil does not need to buy a ticket. After the lights dimmed, he paced out of the shadows, his eyes fixed on the distant stage.

Although after going out today, the magician told him to stay in the hotel honestly and not to make trouble.

But will the devil listen? Obviously not. Only Zong Jiu was worried, for fear of letting this **** devil out to harm the world.

There were so many people in the theater, and whispers filled the whole theater.

"Unexpectedly, Mr. Zong's hands would have recovered. I read the report before thinking that Mr. Zong would say goodbye to the stage forever. I didn't expect a miracle actually happened now.

"Yes, I'm so happy to see Mr.'s stage again, I really like him."

"I hope not to leave problems, and I also hope that today's performance will go well, sir, come on!"

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!"

On the stage, the white-haired magician showed a skilful smile, the magic wand in his hand was jumping and flying, and the cards were floating between the slender ones, looking like they would never fall.

The light fell from a high place and dyed his hair with a warm color, making his whole person shining and dazzling. It was like a luminous body with its own light source, so it was incredible to see.

The eyes of all the people present were focused on him, along with every unexpected movement he made bursts of exclamation, applause was thunderous, and there were even people screaming at her husband with red faces, reaching out to pick up the magician and scattered to the stage Of playing cards.

The devil is in a bad mood.

He hated the magician being stared at by others, just like his own thing was coveted by others, it was very popular.

Obviously these people are so ordinary souls to the devil that they can't be ordinary, and it is not worthy of him to look at them in the crowd. With just one glance, the demons can see the vulgarity they hide under their skin.

The magician always pays so much attention to these ants, focusing on unnecessary people.

In contrast, Zong Jiu is in a good mood today.

I don't know why, although it's only a month, but he always feels that he has been away from this stage for a long time, so long as if it were a world away.

But although he was in a good mood, he didn't have the passionate feeling of standing on stage in the past.

It's strange enough, obviously acting has always been his favorite thing, why is there such an illusion?

It's like... Compared to another thing that is even more exciting, this performance is nothing more than that.

"Thank you for watching."

After the performance, he saluted the bottom of the stage. Amidst the cheers and hats of the audience, the red curtains hanging on both sides of the Grand Theatre slowly began to fall.

Lifting his eyes, he saw the devil leaning on the corner of the wall, blending with the shadows, with a bad face.